CHANNEL PLUS NF-471 Notch Filter (Blocks CATV 7580 & UHF 2429; Creates CATV 7679 & UHF 2528; Freq: 529.25 MHz559.25 MHz)
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The Model NF-471 Notch Filter couples the incoming signal source coax cable to the input on a splitter or bi-directional DA-series amplifier. Once installed, the NF-471 filters out channels to make room for modulated channels. In addition, the NF-471 blocks the modulated signals from being broadcast back into the coax. The NF-471 is a perfect solution for modulation in the ever-increasing bandwidth taken up by Cable Television (CATV).
The Model NF-471 Notch Filter blocks incoming CATV channels 75-80 and off-air UHF TV channels 24-29, allowing 5400, 5500, and SVM series modulators to insert TV channels without interference.
Also known as
- Linear NF-471 Notch Filter
- CHANNEL PLUS NF-471 Notch Filter (Blocks CATV 7580 & UHF 2429; Creates CATV 7679
- CHANNEL PLUS NF-471 Notch Filter (Blocks CATV 75 - 80 & UHF 24 - 29; Creates CAT
- Channel Plus NF-471 Notch Filter
- Inserts locally generated modulated channels by blocking certain channels
- Allows user to create new channels
- Blocks CATV 75 - 80 and UHF 24 - 29
- Creates CATV 76 - 79 and UHF 25 - 28
- Watch only those channels that you love, and block out the rest
- Blocks CATV 7580 and UHF 2429.
- Creates CATV 7679 and UHF 2528.
|Frequency||529.25MHz - 559.25MHz|
|Battery Type||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H)||5.0 x 2.5 x 1.0|
|Freq||529. 25 mhz 559. 25 mhz|
|Product Type||Notch Filter / Notch Filter|
|Height||3.3" / 3.3"|
|Width||1" / 1"|