D-Link 24-Port 10/100/1000 Desktop/Rackmountable Gigabit Switch
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
Upgrade to gigabit speeds!
Also known as
- DGS-1024D Ethernet Switch
- D-Link DGS-1024D 24-Port 10/100/1000 Desktop/Rackmount Switch
- D-Link DGS-1024D SWITCH 24-PORT 10/100/1000MBPS
- SWITCH - 24 - ETHERNET; FAST ETHERNET; GIGABIT ETHERNET - 1 GBPS - EXTERNAL
- D-Link 24-Port 10/100/1000 Unmanaged Layer 2 Gigabit Switch - 24x Ports, 10/100/
- D-Link(R) DGS-1024D 24-Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Switch
- 24 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports; lets you integrate up to 24 devices into a network perfect for businesses
- Compact 1RU design; allows easy placement and positioning desktop or in a standard 19 inch rack
- - 24x Ports 10/100/1000Mbps
- - 32Gbps Forwarding Capacity
- - Store-and-forward
- - On chip 512Kbytes Buffer Memory per device
- 27.5 Watts
- - 802.3 Ethernet
- - 802.3u Fast Ethernet
- - 802.3x Flow Control
- - 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
- 11.02 x 7.09 x 1.73inches
- True plug & play
- Auto cable detection
- Automatic cable diagnostic to help detect cable problems
- Clear, at a glance per port LED sindicators
- Rack mountable or Desktop
- Reduces power consumption and creates less heat
- Extended product life
- Reduces operating costs.
- Get the blazing speed of Gigabit Ethernet with the D-Link GigaExpress DGS-1024D an 24-port 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Switch that delivers power performance and reliability in one cost-effective space-saving design. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality.
- Power users in the office workgroup or creative production environment can now move large bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics CGI CAD or multimedia files across the network instantly. The versatile and compact 1RU height design of the DGS-1024D enables the device to be rackmounted in a standard 19 inch rack while conserving valuable rack space.
- Designed using industry standards it is compatible with virtually all 10 100 and 1000Mbps Ethernet devices and other vendor equipment. The D-Link DGS-1024D 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Switch protects your existing network investments while providing you with a straightforward migration path to faster Gigabit speeds.
- The switch also features diagnostic LEDs which display status and activity allowing you to quickly detect and correct problems on the network. Every port also supports a cable diagnostic feature that helps to detect cable related problems.
- D-Link Green Technology.
- 48Gbps Switching Capacity.
- Desktop or Rack Mountable Design.
- Non-blocking Architecture.
|Memory||512KB Buffer Memory|
|Interfaces/Ports||24 x 10/100/1000Base-T LAN|
|Flow Control||IEEE 802.3x (Full-duplex)|
|Interfaces/Ports Details||24 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T Auto-sensing/Auto-negotiating/Auto MDI/MDI-X LAN|
|Status Indicators||Per Unit: PowerPer Port: Activity/Link, Speed|
|Connectivity Media||Twisted Pair 10/100/1000Base-T|
|Input Voltage||100 V AC to 240 V AC Power Supply Universal|
|Temperature||32 °F (0 °C) to 104 °F (40 °C) Operating / 14 °F (-10 °C) to 113 °F (45 °C) Storage|
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.dlink.com|
|Form Factor||1U 19"|
|Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing Relative Humidity Operating|
|Frequency||50 Hz or 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||1.73" Height x 11.02" Width x 7.08" Depth|
|Data Transfer Rate||10Mbps Ethernet / 100Mbps Fast Ethernet / 1Gbps Gigabit Ethernet|
|Shipping Dimensions||15" Height x 15" Width x 12" Depth|
|Performance||48Gbps Switching Fabric|
|Power Consumption||27.5 W Maximum|
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE 802.3: Ethernet IEEE 8002.3u: Fast Ethernet IEEE 802.3x: Flow Control IEEE 802.3ab: Gigabit EthernetSafety: CSA + NRTL/CEmissions: CE Mark A, FCC Class A|
|Address Table||8K MAC Addresses|
|Power Supply||AC Internal|
|Shipping Weight||6 lb|
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch|
|Number of Ports||24|
|Expansion Slots||Not Applicable|
|Slot Details||Not Applicable|
|Per Port||Activity/Link, Speed|
|IEEE 8002.3u||Fast Ethernet|
|IEEE 802.3x||Flow Control|
|IEEE 802.3ab||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Safety||CSA + NRTL/C|
|Emissions||CE Mark A, FCC Class A|
|Power Savings by Number of Connected Ports and Link Status||Computers do not require Internet access all the time; neither do switches utilize all ports at all times. When a computer or network equipment is shut down switches often remain on and continue to consume considerable amounts of power. with D-Link Green Technology D-Link switches can automatically detect link status and reduce power usage of ports that are idle. Computers or any connecting parties set to standby mode (not power off) however will not provide significant power savings|
|Power Savings by Cable Length||D-Link Green verified switches have the ability to analyze the length of any Ethernet cable connected to them for adjustment of power usage accordingly. Shorter lengths require less power|
|Overall Power Savings Per Day||For a traditional switch power consumption remains constant even when the ports are not in use. In a standard workday scenario where PCs are used for 10 hours a day and powered off 14 hours a day and connected to the switch using 20 meter cables D-Link Green Technology can save up to 25%* power used for each system|
|Power-Packed||It features a non-blocking switching architecture that filters and forwards packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. An 8K MAC address table provides scalability for even the largest networks. Address learning and aging 802.3x Flow Control for full-duplex mode and back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode alleviates traffic congestion and ensures reliable data transmission|
|Easy to use||The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10 100 or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance|
|MAC Address Table Size||8K|
|Switch Fabric||48Gbps Forwarding Capacity|
|Diagnostic LEDs||Per Unit: Power Per Port: Activity/Link Speed|
|Packet Buffer Memory||On ship: 500KB Buffer Memory per Device|
|Max Power Consumption||26.7 Watts|
|QoS||802.1p (4 Queues)|
|RJ-45||10BASE-T 100BASE-TX and 1000BASE-T|
|IEEE||802.3 Ethernet 802.3u Fast Ethernet 802.3x Flow Control 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet 802.1p Priority Queuing|
|Number Of Users Per Network||24|
|Plug And Play||yes|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1,000|
|Automatic Speed Sensing||yes|
On Sale:E-mail a Friend