D-Link DGS-1016D 16-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmountable Switch
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
Advanced power-saving design High-speed wired switch lets you easily expand your wired network. Lets you connect up to 16 Ethernet-enabled computers. Supports Gigabit Ethernet (1000Mbps) speeds. Compatible with 10Mbps and 100Mbps (10/100Base-T) devices, too. Energy-saving features won't compromise performance. Automatically powers down ports that have no link, budgets power output for different Ethernet cable lengths, and uses a power adapter that is more energy efficient. Non-blocking architecture for high-performance networking. Supports a switching capacity of up to 32Gbps. Quality of Service (QoS) improves the delivery of time-sensitive applications. Great for video, Voice over IP (VoIP) phone calls, and more. Easy installation with no configuration. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports means there's no need for crossover cables. Auto negotiation at each port automatically senses the speed of each attached network device and adjusts automatically. Advanced features for high performance. 8K MAC address table provides scalability for even large networks. Address learning and aging, 802.3x flow control for full-duplex mode, and back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode help alleviate traffic congestion, ensuring reliable and efficient data transmission. LED indicators for each port help you diagnose cable problems quickly. Rack-mountable design with 1RU height. Can be installed in a standard 19" rack.
Also known as
- DGS-1016D 16-Port Unmanaged Layer 2 Switch
- D-Link DGS-1016D 16-Port 10/100/1000 Rackmountable Switch
- D-Link DGS-1016D 16-port 10 100 1000Base-T Rackmountable Unmanaged Gigabit Switc
- d-link E02080b D-Link 16-Port Rackmountable Gigabit Switch DGS-1016D
- D-Link(R) DGS-1016D 16-Port 10/100/1000 Rackmount/Desktop Switch
- D-Link Systems DGS-1016D 16 Ports New Systems Switch for Ethernet Fast Ethernet