Edwards 147-10 Single Gang Push Button Faceplate; Room For Handicapped, Please Depress Button For 5 Seconds Legend, Stainless Steel
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
Edwards Push button mounting plate is made of stainless steel for better strength and durability. It is designed for use with 620 series push button and delivered as a part of the 7005-G5 hotel room annunciator. It measures 2-3/4 Inch x 4-1/2 Inch. Faceplate is constructed for 1-gang mounting and used as a switch plate outside hotel rooms that accessible to the handicapped persons. It weighs approximately 0.12 lb. Faceplate meets ADA requirements.
- Size: 2-3/4 Inch Width x 4-1/2 Inch Height
- Alternate Part Number: 14710
- Application: For Use With 620 Series Push Button To Form A Convenient Station That Provides A Means Of Activating A Hotel Room Annunciator For The Hearing Impaired
- Catalog Description: The Edwards Cat. No. 147-10 Mounting Plate is a stainless steel face plate which forms a convenient station that provides emergency call activation when used with Catalog Series 620 Push Buttons (purchased separately).
- Commodity Code: 6390
- Country of Origin: US
- EU RoHS Indicator: C
- GTIN: 00782640221655
- Invoice Description English: FACEPLATE
- Item: Pushbutton Faceplate
- Legend: ROOM FOR HANDICAPPED, PLEASE DEPRESS BUTTON FOR 5 SECONDS
- Material: Stainless Steel
- ShortDescriptionStripped: Edwards-147-10-Single-Gang-Push-Button-Faceplate
- Type: 1-Gang
- description: EDW 147-10 FACEPLATE
- feature#1: Size: 2-3/4 Inch Width x 4-1/2 Inch Height
Also known as
- Edwards 147-10 Single Gang Push Button Faceplate Room For Handicapped Please De