Fluke Networks D914S 10061501 Impact Tool
Usually leaves our warehouse the same business day.
The D914S impact tool provide quality terminations on the first punch, helping to achieve the highest quality possible on network installations. The only impact tool that combine torque and impact in one tool. It also include a built-in hook and spudger into the handle. Use the hook to remove wires from any style block or to help trace wires. Use the spudger to remove the cross-connect module from the mounting bracket. Quick and easy blade replacement, and extra blade storage available in the handle.
- Accept Phillips/Flat Screwdriver Blade.
- Special ergonomic design for better grip and to reduce hand fatigue.
- D914S 10061501 Impact Tool.
- EverSharp 110 Blade.
- EverSharp 66 Blade.
- Free Blade.
- Automatic spring handle: choose low impact for 24/26 gauge wire or high impact for 22 gauge wire
Also known as
- D914S 10061501 Impact Tool
- Fluke Networks D914S Punch Down Tool
- Fluke Networks Electronics D914S With 66/M110 And Free Blade
- Fluke Networks 10061-501 D914S With 66-M110 and Free Blade