Gentex Hard Wired Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Backup
Usually leaves our warehouse the same business day.
The Gentex GN-503F is a combination photoelectric smoke and electrochemical carbon monoxide (CO) alarm for use as an evacuation device in all dwelling units, including but not limited to homes, apartments, hospitals, and hotels/motels. The GN-503F is engineered to eliminate nuisance alarms and deliver outstanding performance wherever reliable smoke and CO protection is required. The GN-503 is ANSI/UL 217 and ANSI/UL 2034 listed and in compliance with NFPA 72 and NFPA 720.
Also known as
- CO & Smoke Combination Alarms: Gentex Smoke Detectors Hardwired Interconnected P
- Gentex Corp. SMOKE/ CO ALRM W/ RELAY 120 VAC/ - GN-GN503F
- Gentex GN-503F Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm, 120V Hardwired Interconnectable Ph
- 120VAC with 9VDC battery back-up
- Temporal 3 evacuation piezo horn with a 3100Hz (nominal) horn frequency for smoke annunciation
- Temporal 4 evacuation piezo horn with a 3100 Hz (nominal) horn frequency for CO annunciation
- Form A/form C relay contacts
- Relay contacts operate when on battery back-up
- Push button self test feature
- DualinkFeature: tandem with all Gentex tandem capable alarms
- Quick disconnect wiring harness
- Dust cover to prevent particle contamination during installation
- Low or missing battery indicator
- End of life signal indicates CO sensor has reached depletion state and time to replace
- 1 year warranty from date of purchase
- 85dBA alarm horn at 10 feet.
- 120VAC with 9V battery backup.
- Auxiliary Form A/Form C relay contacts.
- Relay contacts operate on battery backup.
- Push button functional test feature.
- Non-latching (self restoring) alarm.
- Meets state, federal, and ADA requirements.
- Connect up to a maximum of 12 Gentex GN-503 combination smoke/CO alarms.
- 9V battery backup; CSFM listed.
- Item Weight - 2 lbs.
|Product Height (in.)||6.25|
|Product Depth (in.)||1.8|
|Product Width (in.)||6.25|
|pdf documents - Installation Guide||01a15216-0d14-4fd3-aa0e-59def4230d67.pdf|
|pdf documents - MSDS||9af45bc9-9016-4ca8-824e-6d20365ada30.pdf|
|Certifications and Listings||1-UL Listed|
|DUALINK differentiating tones||T3 temporal smoke alarm, T4 temporal carbon monoxide alarm|