Greenlee NC-100 NETcat® VDV Tester; 9 Volt Alkaline Battery (PP3), 577/983 Hz, Icon and Seven Segment Type LCD, RJ45 Shielded Socket, RJ12 6-Way Socket, F-Type Threaded Female Coaxial, Four Momentary Contact Push Button Switch
Usually leaves our warehouse the same business day.
Greenlee NETcat Tester is ideally designed to detect shorts, opens, reversed polarity, crossed and split pairs. It can test/troubleshoot shielded twisted-pair, unshielded twisted-pair and coaxial cables. Cable tracing and troubleshooting is detected from three distinct and selectable digital tone patterns. It has adjustable tracing modes for high performance LAN cables. Tester has nested remote for end-to-end testing of different wiring types. It can detect common wiring and connector errors. Tester offers warning against hazardous voltages. It operates at a temperature of -10 to 60 deg C. Tester can be used with 9-Volts of alkaline batteries. It measures 150 mm x 70 mm x 33 mm. Tester has non-condensing humidity rating of 0 - 95% to withstand harsh environmental conditions. It has four momentary contact push buttons for convenient operation.
- SKU: 213822800
- UPC: 783310236368
- UPC 14: 00783310236368
- Weight: 0.95
- Product Type: Cable Analyzer
- Media Type Supported: Coaxial / Twisted Pair
- Device Function: Short Circuit Testing / Split Pair Testing
- Height: 5.9"
- Width: 2.8"
- Depth: 1.3"
- Brand Name: Greenlee
- Product Model: NC-100
- Product Name: NETcat Micro Cable Analyzer
- Product Line: NETcat Micro
- Manufacturer Part Number: NC-100
- Battery Chemistry: Alkaline
- Package Contents: NETcat Micro Cable AnalyzerRemote UnitBattery
- Weight (Approximate): 7.76 oz
Also known as
- Testers & Install Kits: Digital VDV NETcat Wiring Tester NC-100
- Greenlee NC-100 Netcat Lan Tester
- Greenlee NETcat Micro Cable Analyzer - Short Circuit Testing, Split Pair Testing
- Greenlee NC-100 NETcat VDV Tester 9 Volt Alkaline Battery PP3 577/983 Hz Icon
- NC-100 NETcat Micro Digital Voice, Data and Video Wiring Tester