Greenlee NETcat Tester is ideally designed to detect shorts, opens, reversed polarity, crossed and split pairs. It can test/troubleshoot shielded twisted-pair, unshielded twisted-pair and coaxial cables. Cable tracing and troubleshooting is detected from three distinct and selectable digital tone patterns. It has adjustable tracing modes for high performance LAN cables. Tester has nested remote for end-to-end testing of different wiring types. It can detect common wiring and connector errors. Tester offers warning against hazardous voltages. It operates at a temperature of -10 to 60 deg C. Tester can be used with 9-Volts of alkaline batteries. It measures 150 mm x 70 mm x 33 mm. Tester has non-condensing humidity rating of 0 - 95% to withstand harsh environmental conditions. It has four momentary contact push buttons for convenient operation.
Also known as
- Testers & Install Kits: Digital VDV NETcat Wiring Tester NC-100
- Greenlee NC-100 Netcat Lan Tester
- Greenlee NETcat Micro Cable Analyzer - Short Circuit Testing, Split Pair Testing
- Greenlee NC-100 NETcat VDV Tester 9 Volt Alkaline Battery PP3 577/983 Hz Icon
- NC-100 NETcat Micro Digital Voice, Data and Video Wiring Tester
- Weight - 0.95
- Product Type - Cable Analyzer
- Media Type Supported - Coaxial / Twisted Pair
- Device Function - Short Circuit Testing / Split Pair Testing
- Height - 5.9"
- Width - 2.8"
- Depth - 1.3"
- Product Line - NETcat Micro
- Battery Chemistry - Alkaline
- Weight (Approximate) - 7.76 oz
- Dimension - 150 mm Length x 70 mm Width x 33 mm Depth
- Alternate Part Number - NC100
- Connector Type - RJ45 Shielded Socket, RJ12 6-Way Socket, F-Type Threaded Female Coaxial
- Display - Icon and Seven Segment Type LCD
- Frequency Rating - 577/983 Hz
- Item - VDV Tester
- Operating Temperature - 0 to 50 deg C
- Power Source - 9 Volt Alkaline Battery (PP3)
- Switch Type - Four Momentary Contact Push Button