Honeywell 5853 Wireless Glass Break Detector
Usually leaves our warehouse the same business day.
Honeywell's 5853 Wireless Glassbreak Detector offers uncompromisable performance and unmatched false alarm immunity. The FlexCore signal processor utilizes an Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) - processing sound data in parallel rather than sequentially. This permits sound frequency, duration and amplitude to be analyzed 50% faster to minimize false alarms while maintaining the highest possible level of detection.
The 5853 can be mounted on any wall or ceiling within a 25' range, with no minimum range limitation. The LEDs indicate test mode, alarms and trouble conditions. It is compatible with all 5800 series wireless devices.
- Test mode can be activated remotely with FG-701 Tester
- Four selectable sensitivity settings (Max, Medium, Low and Lowest)
- Senses the sound of variety of glass (tampered, wired, laminate, ordinary plate, etc.)
- FlexCore signal processor
- Sleek design with front and back case tamper
- Ten year battery life with easily replaceable batteries