Honeywell Video HF43248R2T0N 32CH 480IPS FUSION IV 2000GB.DVDRW USB ACC: REPLACES PART#HF3248R1T5N-ORDER REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The Fusion IV hybrid DVR Series sets a new standard for recording. Expanding beyond the analog DVR role, Fusion IV bridges the gap between DVRs and NVRs; it is a full featured hybrid digital recording system. The system is designed to record, search, and transmit up to 32 channels of analog or IP video sources, up to 16 channels of audio, and POS/ATM text data.
Benefits of the system include significantly expanded support for digital video sources; including IP cameras, network encoders and megapixel cameras. Fusion IV offers up to 32 channels of hybrid camera support (analog and/or IP) H.264 implementation provides superior video quality with small file sizes for improved performance across a network. Furthermore, H.264 is now a standard compression option for all cameras recorded on the DVR.
The Fusion IV hardware enhancements ensure efficient multi-tasking of simultaneous operations including network cameras, megapixel cameras, point-of-sale and more. Dual video ports have also been added. Relying on the WindowsÃ‚Â® XP embedded operating system, the Fusion IV provides network security and firewall protection, while eliminating the need to format DVDs before backup. The front panel provides easy access to the standard DVD-RW drive, dual USB 2.0 ports and the four field-replaceable hard drives.
Global market adoption of IP and megapixel camera technologies drive the need for new surveillance capabilities offered by the Fusion IV DVR. Supporting both analog and IP cameras, Fusion IV is ideal for systems requiring transition to IP to maximize the cost-savings benefits associated with IP networking. Additional benefits are realized for systems adding new capabilities such as unparalleled image clarity using megapixel cameras. Applications include educational, municipal and corporate campus environments, large retail with IDM (Integrated Data Manager) point-of-sale integration, and hotels or resorts. When the need is for a hybrid digital recording solution, the answer is the Fusion IV DVR.
- Analog and IP recording up to 32 channels
- Global recording rates for 120/100 to 480/400 at CIF resolution (NTSC/PAL)
- Recording resolutions up to 720 Ãƒâ€” 480 (D1)
- VGA and DVI-D ports for local live viewing
- Available with 8, 16 and 32 looping video inputs
- Internal storage capacity from 500 GB to 8 TB
- External storage options from 1 TB to 48 TB
- 16 sensor inputs and 16 control outputs
- Optional multiplexed or switched spot outputs
- 16 channels of audio standard on select models
- 10/100/1000 gigabit network standard
- Keyboard control of camera selection and PTZ control
- WindowsÃ‚Â® XP embedded operating system
- Hybrid operation for analog/IP camera mix based on DVR model - 8/16/32 channel video input
- User software included with each DVR:
Fusion Server Software - Local user interface
HFRVS Remote Software - Connect to a single DVR
HFVMS Remote Management Software - Connect to multiple DVRs
- Dynamic DNS support
- MicrosoftÃ‚Â® Active Directory integration
- Smart Motion, Preview and Index Searches
- Integrated camera discovery protocol
- Integrated POS/ATM/access control with WIN-PAKÃ‚Â® and IDM
- Powerful API available for third party software integration