ICC IC1078F5OR High Density Category 5e Modular RJ45 Jack; Surface Mount, 8P8C, Orange, Light Blue Termination Cap
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
ICC High density category 5e modular RJ45 jack in orange color is designed for offering reliability and high performance. It finds use with gigabit ethernet applications. It uses PCB technology that offers high signal quality and maximum bandwidth. It is backward compatible with lower rated components. It comes with easy to terminate design and improves installation time. It offers enhanced crosstalk and reduces unwanted signals. It measures 0.640 Inch x 1.150 Inch x 0.870 Inch. Jack is UL listed.
Also known as
- ICC CAT5E HD Mod ORANGE
- ICC MODULE, CAT 5e, HD, ORANGE
- ICC IC1078F5OR High Density Category 5e Modular RJ45 Jack Surface Mount 8P8C
- ICC IC1078F5OR MODULE CAT 5e HD ORANGE
- The advanced printed circuit board design is tuned to provide optimum signal quality with maximum headroom
- Designed with rear split back
- Dimension: 0.640 Inch Width x 1.150 Inch Depth x 0.870 Inch Height
- ICC modular connector.
- CAT 5e, HD.
- Designed with a smaller rear footprint to maximize space utilization in confined work areas.
- Engineered to provide superior performance and reliability.
- Supports up to Gigabit Ethernet applications.
- Exceeds TIA/EIA Category 5e performance standards.
|Dimension||0.640 Inch Width x 1.150 Inch Depth x 0.870 Inch Height|
|Application||For Use With ICC Category 5e Patch Cords|
|Color||Orange, Light Blue Termination Cap|
|Contact||50 Micro-Inch Gold-Plated Surface, 100 Micro-Inch Nickel-Plated Sub-Surface|
|Contact Resistance||20 mega-ohm|
|Environmental Conditions||Flammability Rated UL94 V-0|
|Insertion Loss||0.40 DB at 100 Mega-Hz|
|Insulation Resistance||500 mega-ohm|
|Item||Category 5e RJ45 Modular Jack|
|Number Of Positions||8 Position|
|Number of Contacts||8|
|Plug Retention Force||30 lb|
|Standards||C/US UL 125268, FCC Approved, Exceeds Category 5e Connecting Hardware Requirements Specified In TIA/EIA-568-B.2|
|Temperature Rating||-40 to 65 deg C|
|Termination Type||110 IDC Punchdown|
|Wire Size||23-24 awg|
|Dimensions||0.5 H x 1.25 L x 0.75 W|