ICC IC1078F6BL High Density Category 6 Modular EZ-RJ45 Connector; 8P8C, Blue
Usually leaves our warehouse the same business day.
ICC High-density category 6 modular jack in blue color offers maximum speed and bandwidth. It uses PCB technology that provides high signal quality. It comes with reduced footprint that supports greater connectivity. It features enhanced crosstalk that helps in reducing unwanted signals. Jack persists one piece termination cap that allows easy termination. It is compatible with faceplates, surface mount boxes and patch panels. It measures 0.640 Inch x 1.200 Inch x 0.820 Inch. Jack is UL listed.
Also known as
- ICC IC1078F6BL MODULE, CAT 6, HD, BLUE
- ICC MODULE, CAT 6, HD, BLUE
- Icc Ic1078f6bl Cat6 Hd Mod Blue
- ICC IC1078F6BL High Density Category 6 Modular EZ-RJ45 Connector 8P8C Blue
- ICC IC1078F6BL MODULE CAT 6 HD BLUE
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements
- Designed with rear split back 110 IDC reducing termination time
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool ICACSPDT00
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Compatible with all ICC furniture faceplates, elite bezels and elite surface mount boxes
- User friendly design no wiring required
- CAT 6 rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth.
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals.
- Designed with in-line 110 IDC, in-sequence termination reducing termination time.
- One piece termination cap allows for a quick and easy termination.
- Installation instructions included.
- UL listed.
|Dimension||0.640 Inch Width x 1.200 Inch Depth x 0.820 Inch Height|
|Amperage Rating||1.5 Amp|
|Application||For ICC Configurable Faceplates, Inserts, Surface Mount Boxes, and Blank Patch Panels, ICC Furniture Faceplates, Elite Bezels, and Elite Surface Mount Boxes, Category 6 Patch Cords|
|Connection||Mated Front X 23 - 24 AWG Solid IDC Rear|
|Contact||50 Micro-Inch Gold-Plated Surface, 100 Micro-Inch Nickel-Plated Sub-Surface|
|Contact Resistance||20 mega-ohm|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Environmental Conditions||Flame Retardant Rated UL94 V-0|
|Insertion Loss||0.32 DB at 250 Mega-Hz|
|Insulation||500 MOHM Resistance|
|Insulation Resistance||500 mega-ohm|
|Item||Category 6 Modular EZ-RJ45 Connector|
|Number Of Positions||8 Position|
|Number of Contacts||8|
|Plug Retention Force||30 lb|
|Special Features||Category 6 high density (HD) category 6 modular jacks, RJ45 keystone jacks, is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) is engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting gigabit ethernet applications and beyond ; The advanced printed circuit board design is tuned to provide optimum signal quality with maximum headroom ; It offers superior signal quality and noise reduction due to its enhanced near-end and far-end crosstalk cancellation and minimum return losses ; The category 6 HD design offers a smaller rear footprint maximizing space in confined work areas ; Category 6 rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth ; PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality ; Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals ; Designed with rear split back 110 IDC reducing termination time ; Terminate with 110 punch down tool ICACSPDT00 ; Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density and provides for more port configurations in a smaller area ; Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram ; Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components ; Compatible with all ICC configurable faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels, ICC furniture faceplates, Elite bezels, and Elite surface mount boxes ; Installation instructions included ; DC resistance is 0.1 OHM max ; Transmission performance exceeds category 6 connecting hardware requirements specified in TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 when used with compatible horizontal cable ; 750 cycles min plug insertion life ; Plug and jack contact force is 100 GM min using FCC approved plug ; Plug retention force: 30 LB min ; Polycabonate termination cap|
|Standard||C/US UL 125268, FCC Approved, UL 94V-0 Flame Rated, Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 Connecting Hardware Requirements|
|Standards||C/US UL 125268, FCC Approved, Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1|
|Temperature Rating||-40 to 68 deg C|
|Termination Type||110 IDC Punchdown|
|Wire Size||24-23 awg|