ICC's component rated RJ-45 molded boot patch cords are available in 8 different lengths from 1 to 25 feet and 8 different colors and are constructed with 4-pair 24 AWG, Bare copper stranded wire, UL listed and CMG / FT4 fire rated jacket. These cables are constructed with the Ultra Slim Low Profile boot, protecting the tab without any additional width to the plug making it universally ideal for any switches, high density or not. Often though of as the weakest link, these cords are 100% tested to the highest performance standards under TIA/EIA-568, they have been proven to provide headroom of up to 9.1 dB under component rated testing meaning the cords alone will perform to category performance meeting a stricter standard of performance compared to other channel rated cords. There is no need to choose between performance and value with ICC's patch cords where you can get both.
Also known as
- Ultra Slim Cat.5e Patch Cable
- ICC Ultra Slim Cat.5e Patch Cable - Category 5e for Network Device - 25 ft - 1 x
- Icc Icpcsj25rd Patch Cord, Cat 5e, Molded Boot, 25 Red
- ICC Ultra Slim Cat.5e Patch Cable
- Icc ICC-ICPCSJ25RD Icc ICC-ICPCSJ25RD Patch Cord- Cat 5e- Molded Boot- 25 Rd