ICC ICCABP6EBL Category 6 UTP Cable; 4-Pair Twisted, 23 AWG, Solid Bare Copper, Plenum PVC, 0.225 Inch OD, Blue, 1000 ft
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
ICC Category 6 UTP cable in blue color is made of PVC for added durability and strength. It is used for residential and commercial applications. Cable is 1000-ft long and constructed with sequential footage markings on the outer plenum PVC jacket for easy to measure usage tracking. Cable can accommodate four pair of solid bare copper conductor of size 23 AWG for enhanced conductivity. It can withstand a temperature of -4 to 167 deg F. Cable has an outer diameter of 0.225 Inch.
Also known as
- Cat.6e UTP Cable 550MHZ UTP Solid Cable Plenum 23AWG 4 Pair CMP 1000Ft Blue
- ICC Cat.6e UTP Cable - Category 6e for Network Device - 1000 ft - Bare Wire - Ba
- ICC CAT6e CMP PLENUM CABLE BLUE ICC-ICCABP6EBL
- ICC ICCABP6EBL Category 6 UTP Cable 4-Pair Twisted 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper P
- Icc ICC-ICCABP6E-BL CMP PLENUM CABLE BLUE