ICC's Category 5e (CAT 5e) component rated RJ-45 molded boot patch cords are available in 7 different lengths from 1 to 25 feet and 8 different colors and are constructed with 4-pair 24 AWG, Bare copper stranded wire, UL listed and CMG / FT4 fire rated jacket. These cables are constructed with the Ultra Slim Low Profile boot, protecting the tab without any additional width to the plug making it universally ideal for any switches, high density or not. Often thought of as the weakest link, these cords are 100% tested to the highest performance standards under ANSI/TIA-568, they have been proven to provide headroom of up to 9.1 dB under component rated testing meaning the cords alone will perform to category performance meeting a stricter standard of performance compared to other channel rated cords.
Also known as
- ICPCSJ03BL Cat.5e Patch Cable
- ICC ICPCSJ03BL Cat.5e Patch Cable - Category 5e - 3 ft - 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
- PATCH CORD, CAT 5e, MOLDED BOOT, 3' BL
- ICC ICPCSJ03BL Cat.5e Patch Cable
- ICC ICPCSJ03BL C5E PCORD 3 BLUE