Interlogix GENX586E NetworX Quiklink Direct Connect for DL900
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The NetworX Quiklink Direct Connect allows you to create and store up to four NetworX alarm panel configurations within Quiklink’s nonvolatile memory. The files are created using either the DL900 software (1.13 or later) or the installer program mode on any existing NetworX panel. When using the PC software, no connected alarm panel is needed (power must still be supplied). When using the alarm panel, no PC is needed. Stored files are transferable to any panel of the same type. They can also be read by the DL900 software for reviewing, editing and archiving purposes.
NOTE: Stores panel configurations only. No module configurations.
- MPN: NX-586E
- UPC: 782136404364
- Computer running DL900 (download software for Windows) with available serial port
- NX-586E Direct Connect module
- Any NetworX control panel
Also known as
- Interlogix NetworX Quiklink Direct Connect for DL900
- UTC (Formerly GE Security/Caddx) NX-586E Quiklink Direct Connect