Moog Videolarm PV18N PolEvator Lower pole, with 2" transformer base Base includes NEMA box, terminal strip, 115Vac to 24Vac transformer and surge protection for video/data
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
CCTV Lowering Pole
Selected Model: PV18N
PolEvator Lower pole, with 2" transformer base Base includes NEMA box, terminal strip, 115Vac to 24Vac transformer and surge protection for video/data
The PolEvator is one of Videolarm's many products which was developed to meet the needs of the security market. The PolEvator requires just one technician using a simple drill to service or repair pole mounted domes, housings and accessories like lights or IRs. Videolarm's unique, patented process allows work to be completed in a fraction of the time. No more expensive bucket trucks, or long lead times for service calls. And, since the tall ladders and lift equipment don't have to be used, safety concerns decrease. The PolEvator is a time, work, and money saver. It is constructed from extruded aluminum with a black powder coat finish to be able to stand the outdoor environment and winds up to 110 mph. It is the perfect solution when security is needed and rooftops are too high for resolution needed, small area for servicing, time is of the essence and safety of service technician is important.
- 16' or 18' height - PV18 features a 20" transformer base totalling 18'
- Transformer base (PV18 only) includes NEMA box, terminal strip, 115-24 VAC step down transformer (rated at 3.5 amps), and surge protection
- Extruded aluminum construction
- Lowered to height of 5' for the PV16 and 6.7' for the PV18
- Analog and IP cameras
- Factory wired, plug n' play, with power, video, and data connections
- Accepts a wide range of housings and domes
- Anchor jig option available
- Cordless drill is the only tool needed for servicing
- Able to stand winds up to 110 mph
- (2) RG179 coax cable, (6) 18-gauge wires for power, and (6) 24-gauge wires for control, options, or twisted pair are included