Employing NVT's latest generation DigitalEQ technology, the NV-1672 is an 16-channel active (amplified) hub that allows the transmission of full-motion monochrome or color video for distances up to 1 mile (1, 6km) using Category 2 or better unshielded twisted-pair (UTP) wire. The receiver hub continuously and automatically conditions the video signal, compensating for cable attenuation, wiring polarity, ground loops, and voltage transients, independent of video signal content. The unparalleled interference rejection and low emissions allow long run video to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. this allows the use of shared or existing cable plant. Ground-lifting ensures no annoying "hum-bars" when ground-potential differences exist. With built-in transient protection, damaging voltage spikes are eliminated.
* NV-1672 Video Console
* Rack Mount Brackets
* wall Installations
* Rubber Feet for Desk Applications
* 16 x 2ft Coax Jumpers
* 7ft-Power Inlet Cord
* 4 x RJ45 to Screw-Terminal
- Product Type - Video Control Unit
- Weight - 10.8 lbs
- Additional Information - Adaptive DigitalEQ fully automatic 4-band equalization provides adjustment-free equalization every time, Compact rack-mountable 19" 1U high enclosure features 16 channels with 2 outputs per channel, Full motion CCTV video at distances up to 3,000ft (1km) when used with any passive NVT transceiver or hub, 1 mile (1,6km) when used with the NV-653T active transmitter, 1,000ft (300m) with shielded twisted-pair when used with any passive NVT transceiver or hub, Exceptional interference rejection, Built-in transient protection and ground-lifting, Frequency Response DC to 10 MHz, Automatic compensation for reverse-polarity wiring, At-a-glance per-channel diagnostics
- Green Compliance - Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority - RoHS, WEEE
- Depth - 8.1"
- Form Factor - Rack-mountable
- Height - 1.7"
- Weight (Approximate) - 5.50 lb
- Width - 17. 0"