The Pelco DSF16500 channel count, frame rate, and compression technology provide a perfect solution for today's converging mainstream applications. The Pelco DSF16-500 offers MPEG-4 compression in 16-channel con?gurations and records 5 to 10 images per second (ips). The MPEG-4 compression technology provides superior image quality while maintaining decreased ?le sizes.
The Pelco DSF16 500 supports up to 16 IP cameras along with analog cameras. It is also HD-enabled, capable of recording and displaying exceptional high-quality images captured by Pelco IP cameras with Sarix HD technology. This tight integration between product and technology makes the Pelco DSF16500 a robust HD end-to-end solution.
- Product Type - Video Surveillance System
- Display Screen - Not Applicable
- Interfaces/Ports - 16 x BNC Video In, BNC Video Out, RJ-45 Network, RS-232 Serial, RS-485 Serial, RS-422 Serial, 15 x Alarm In, 1 x Relay Out, 6 x USB 2.0 USB, 15-pin DB-15 VGA, DVI Digital Video
- Additional Information - Support for Standard IP Video Devices, Support for IP Cameras and Analog Cameras Simultaneously on a Single System, Quick Review of up to 1 Hour of Video, Resolution, Quality, and Recording Rate Configurable per Individual Camera, Support for DS DataPoint Integration
- Network - 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet IEEE 802.3ab
- Dimensions - 7" Height x 19" Width x 21" Depth
- Weight (Approximate) - 40 lb
- Input Voltage - 240 v ac
- Input Voltage Range - 100 V AC to 240 V AC
- Hard Drive - 500 gb
- Video Formats - MPEG-4
- Video System - PAL