ENCLOSURE, INDOOR. LOW PROFILE WEDGE-STYLE FOR DROP CEILING APPLICATIONS. HINGED LOWER ABS PLASTIC COVER WITH PHILLIPS The EH2100 and EH2100P are low profile ceiling enclosures designed for use with medium-to-large format cameras. The unobtrusive, compact design complements any business or office decor. The enclosures are designed for use in fixed or dropped (false) ceilings. The upper section mounted above the ceiling is constructed of aluminum. The EH2100 has a riveted back box and the EH2100P has a fully welded and sealed back box. Because of its lightweight design, the enclosure can be mounted directly on a ceiling tile without the use of an additional mounting plate. Pelco offers an optional 360-degree rotating mounting plate (E2100) for false ceiling applications, which allows the enclosure to be rotated in 10-degree increments to change the viewing area. The EH2100 and EH2100P are engineered for ease of installation and service. The lower section is hinged to provide convenient access for camera and lens adjustments. The adjustable camera mounting sled allows the camera to be positioned vertically or horizontally, depending on the camera size. A Phillips screw at the front of the enclosure secures the cover.
- Product Type - Camera Enclosure
- Weight - 3.25 lbs
- Temperature - 32°F (0°C) to 120°F (48.9°C)
- Certifications & Standards - UL, NEMA Type 1 standards
- Weight (Approximate) - 2.47 lb
- Features - Low profile ceiling enclosure with riveted back box; for use in fixed or false ceiling applications, Camera Mounting Adjustable camera sled capable of supporting a maximum weight of 10 lb (4.53 kg). Sled can be adjusted horizontally or vertically, Ceiling Mounting: Upper section flange-mounted to fixed ceiling or ceiling tile. Ceiling support rails are provided, Cable Entry: Conduit knockouts, Lock: Phillips screw, Construction:, Upper section: 5052H32 aluminum, Lower section: Vacuum-formed ABS plastic (UL listed material), Viewing Window: Lucite SAR (Super Abrasion Resistant) acrylic, Color:, Upper section: Alodine, Lower section: Eggshell white ABS plastic