Power Panel CAT5/6 Inline Digital Voltmeter
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The most effective and handiest test instrument has always been the DVM (Digital Voltmeter). Now there is 1 designed for CAT5/6 Cables and Connectors. Understanding what data and power is on a CAT5/6 cable is becoming increasingly important as cables are becoming crowded with a wide variety of data devices and power sources. In fact, knowing what is on a cable before plugging in can protect valuable equipment and speed up new installations. The Power Panel CAT5/6 DVM is the right tool at the right time because, once connected, it goes to work scanning each pin on a connector and displaying both the activity and the pair location. Whether it is network devices, phones or Power over Ethernet, all is displayed. And, if you are a VoIP phone of IP camera installer, you will find the Power Panel CAT5/6 DVM particularly useful because you will know if there is power and a data pair available for your equipment exactly what you need to make you device operate.
Also known as
- POE1000IL POWERPANEL WITH DOUBLE JACK TEST POE VOLTS/WATTS
- Inline Power Panel Cat5/6 DVM and Network / PoE Tester
- Byte brothers inline power panel cat5 / cat6 dvm and poe tester
- Triplettbyte Bros POE1000IL Powerpanel With Perp Double Jack Test Poe Volts/watt
- ByteBrothers Computer Tools Power Panel CAT5/6 Inline Digital Voltmeter POE1000I