SIMRAD NSE8 Fishing Pack
Simrad NSE-8 Multifunction Display
Simrad NSE, this tough, versatile chartplotter / multifunction display features pre-loaded cartography (Insight HD), full compatibility with SimNet marine electronics and user-friendly controls.
Available in 8-inch and 12-inch versions, the new Simrad NSE multifunction display brings professional-grade navigation electronics to the leisure and light commercial user.
Built to withstand the toughest conditions, the Simrad NSE8 is a stunningly fast, full-function chartplotter right out of the box, supplied pre-loaded with HD Insight (USA only) cartography. But that's just the beginning, as the Simrad NSE8 offers owners the opportunity to add over time a wide range of modules and transducers that will extend its capabilities to include functioning as a best-in-class echo sounder / fishfinder, radar display (both HD and broadband), AIS transceiver, autopilot control, engine performance display and much more, all accessible from a single screen (additional screens can be added as required) and displayed in the format and combination of your choice. And it's all easy to install thanks to its SimNet / NMEA2000 compatibility - just plug in the new unit and the NSE will recognise and configure it automatically.
- Pre-loaded Insight HD for the Americas, plus super-fast chart redraw for seamless navigation even at high speeds.
- Simple controls even for the first-time user, with an all-new alphanumeric keypad, rotary controller and direct access keys.
- Fully compatible with the revolutionary broadband sounder / fishfinder BSM-1 module.
- Build your own network of state-of-the art Simrad navigation technology for professional-grade performance; just plug in broadband or HD radar, best-in-class autopilots, AIS and more to create an integrated navigation station.
- Rugged aluminium construction for the most challenging conditions and environments.
- Very high resolution screen and super-bright LED backlighting, yet 60% lower power consumption.
- High-brightness bonded screens with LED backlight technology
- An 80GB hard drive for the cartography together with a 1.6 GHz CPU for ultra-fast chart redraw
- SVGA in the 8-inch version.
In the box
- NSE-8 unit
- Power cable
- Video / comms cable
- Snap-on front bezel
- Mounting gasket
- Sun cover
- Screen cleaning cloth- Yoke mount
- Connector caps (set of seven)
- Document wallet with manuals
- Bracket mount knobs and washers, screws
- Cut-out template
- Display Resolution 800 x 600
- Display Type 8 inch Color TFT LCD
- Display Modes up, Course-up*, North-up*, Relative Motion (*Heading input required)
- Multilanguage Display - English (UK), English (US), German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Croatian, Finnish, Icelandic, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Slovenian, Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian
- NMEA 0183 Interface Input: GLL, GGA, RMC, RMB, GSA, GSV, APB, BWC, DBT, DPT, MTW, VLW, VHW, HDG
- NMEA Output: GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, VTG, ZDA, AAM, APB, BOD, BWC, BWR, RMC, RMB, XTE, DBT, DPT,MTW, VLW,VHW, HDG, MWV,TLL, TTM
- Housing Die Cast Aluminum Rear housing & Front panel. Plastic front bezel
- Waterproof Standard IPx7
- Width 285 mm \ 11.2 in
- Height 212 mm \ 8.3 in
- Depth 4.83 in
- Power Supply 12.0 VDC-24.0 VDC (9.0 - 34.0 VDC Min-Max) vDC
- Power Consumption 21.6W or 1.8A @ 12.0 VDC or 21.6W or 0.9A @ 24VDC
- CPU (Central Processing Unit) 1.6 GHz
- Memory Size RAM: 512 MB / Hard Drive: 80 GB
- Operating Temperature -15 Deg C to +55 Deg C (+5 Deg F to +131 Deg F)
GS15 Active GPS Antenna For NSE Series
Simrad's GS15 High Speed 5Hz GPS antenna is a powerful technological marine innovation compatible with Simrad's NSE series.
Navico BSM-1 Broadband Sounder Module
Compatible with Lowrance HDS Series, and the new Simrad NSE Series
PENETRATE DEEP WATERS
Navico Broadband Sounders provide outstanding capability to track bottom and see structure in deep offshore terrain and canyons over 3,000 feet.
CLEARLY DEFINE UNDERWATER STRUCTURE
High-resolution linear receiver provides superior clarity in shallow and mid water
WHISPER' INTO THE WATER TO FIND MORE FISH
Navico Broadband Sounder technology matches exceptionally low power with Defficient long pulses to make the perfect "low-noise" Sonar.
TRI-FREQUENCY CAPABILITY FOR OPTIMAL WATER COLUMN PERFORMANCE
Better match the frequency with your fishing location: 200kHz for shallow inshore, 50kHz for deep offshore and 83 kHz for a desirable blend of both.
A TRULY DIFFERENT TECHNOLOGY
First generation digital echosounders follow traditional methods of dumping excessive power into existing circuitry. If the original signal is not the highest quality, then the effect is the same as amplifying a poor quality audio system and even the best Digital Processing can't clean up the noisy mess.
The Navico Broadband Sounder technology is a truly different approach. The BSM-1 brings together a very clean, low power signal, an adaptable long pulse and an extremely sensitive linear receiver. The resulting high quality signal and the best digital signal processing allow the BSM-1 to provide superior clarity and fantastic echosounder images. In addition, the long pulse widths and clean, efficient signal provide an exponential difference in the ability to "Go Deep". No longer is power the measure of echosounder performance. Side by side comparisons with existing technology prove that a "whisper" is better. The Navico BSM-1 is the perfect echosounder in waters from 10' to over 3,000 feet.
Easy-to-install anywhere, the BSM-1 is an Ethernet-based module and waterproof to the IPx7 standard. Designed for offshore boats, the new BSM-1 operates with 12 and 24-volt systems and has easy to read LED status indicators.
- Width 180 mm \ 7.1 in
- Height 57 mm \ 2.2 in
- Length 203.75 mm \ 8 in
- Weight 0.9 kg \ 1.98 lbs
- Power Supply 12 or 24 V DC (max range 9 V to 32 V DC) vDC
- Operating Temperature -28 to 75 C (-20 to 167 F)
- Output Power 250 Watts RMS; 2,000 Watts (peak-to-peak) kW