ST60 Plus Tridata System
ST60 Plus Tridata Combined Depth, Speed and temperature System with valox plastic through hull transducers
The ST60+ Tridata System provides accurate depth, speed, trip and timer information on a high visibility 3-line LCD display. Offering 3 levels of backlighting on the LCD, as well as superior contrast and visibility, the ST60+ Tridata instrument can be easily seen day or night. The instrument is constructed in a rugged, waterproof case to provide reliable performance, even under the most demanding conditions.
The ST60+ Tridata Display receives data either from its connected depth/speed/temperature transducers (master mode) or via SeaTalk networking from other onboard data sources (repeater mode.) Additional ST60+ Tridata or Tridata Repeater displays can be added wherever needed simply by connecting them to the SeaTalk network and configuring them as repeaters. The ST60+Tridata system can also be installed as a stand-alone device independent of other onboard systems.
Combining the functions of multiple instruments into one device, the ST60+ Tridata has many capabilities including:
- Depth Data: Current depth display, shallow water alarm, deep water alarm, shallow anchor alarm, deep anchor alarm. Depth can be displayed in feet or meters.
- Speed Data: Current boat speed through water, maximum speed, average speed, VMG to windward (when SeaTalk wind instrument is interfaced.) Speed can be displayed in knots, miles per hour, or kilometers per hour.
- Distance, Temp and Timer: Water temperature ('F or 'C), count-up timer, dual race timers, log distance, trip distance.
Raymarine ST60+ instruments offer convenient and flexible mounting configurations. Out-of-the box each ST60+ device can be attractively surface mounted right onto your console, dashboard or bulkhead. Using the optional flush-mount kit (A25003-P) ST60+ instruments can be low-profile mounted, matching Raymarine C-Series, E-Series and G-Series multifunction and marine displays. For installation on a table-top or from the overhead use the optional ST60+ bracket mounting kit (E25009.)
The ST60+ Tridata System Display comes with display unit, sun cover, P19 low-profile thru-hull depth transducer, ST800/P120 low profile speed/temp transducer, SeaTalk and power cables, surface mount kit and complete instructions.
- Depth performance from 2.6'-600' (0.8-180m).
- Adjustable display response.
- 3-line display with high contrast and wide viewing angle.
- Transducer, keel or waterline offset.
- Current, maximum and average speed displays.
- Speed performance from 0 to 60 knots.
- Log range from 0 to 99,999 nautical miles.
- Trip range from 0 to 999 nautical miles.
- Temperature range from -10xC to +40xC
- Standard surface mount kit included, optional flush or bracket mounts available.
- Intuitive 4 button control layout.
- Expandable SeaTalk networking technology enables connection to Raymarine autopilots, multifunction displays, radars, chartplotters and fishfinders.
- Compatible with the wireless SmartController autopilot control and instrument repeater.