Mobile App Now Available!
Honeywell’s MAXPRO® NVR XE is an ideal solution for entry into IP video
surveillance systems. MAXPRO NVR XE utilizes Honeywell's HD cameras to offer a
powerful high definition IP recording and security monitoring system for small
installations. MAXPRO NVR XE has an open platform with broad integration with
third party IP cameras and encoders. MAXPRO NVR XE offers the advantage of HD
quality IP video but is as easy as a DVR to setup and operate for a seamless
transition from analog to IP.
MAXPRO NVR XE is an open platform and supports broad third party device
integrations with support for PSIA and ONVIF (including Profile S devices)
standards, real time streaming protocol (RTSP) standard and native device
integrations including 360° camera support. MAXPRO NVR XE provides easy to use
desktop clients and mobile apps—MAXPRO Mobile.
MAXPRO NVR XE comes pre-installed with all required software and is also
pre-licensed for 8 or 16 channels allowing up to 8 or 16 cameras to be added
anytime later as your system grows. This, along with an easy 3-Click* wizard to
live video for auto configuration, makes installing an IP system quick and
efficient without requiring any IT expertise. Simple and logical configuration
pages make setup a breeze, even for the novice installer.
The MAXPRO NVR XE user interface is based on Honeywell’s flagship MAXPRO VMS
user interface which offers a feature rich user experience and is common across
the MAXPRO NVR Family. Utilization of this familiar interface allows for the
“Learn One, Know Them All” concept that ensures familiarity across a broad range
of Honeywell products saving training costs.
MAXPRO NVR XE supports simultaneous recording, live monitoring search and
system management for up to 8 or 16 IP cameras including high definition
formats. Multiple MAXPRO NVRs can be deployed for system expansion using a
distributed architecture and integrated with the MAXPRO Viewer multi-site
software or MAXPRO VMS enterprise video management system.
MAXPRO NVR XE utilizes powerful processor and memory technology supporting
multiple simultaneous operations such as video recording and video viewing or
alarm monitoring on the unit itself without the need for an additional
workstation. It also supports remote monitoring. End users can view live video
while simultaneously performing searches.
MAXPRO NVR XE offers advanced features useful to entry level customers.
Honeywell’s patented Video Surround feature allows for tracking subjects of
interest as they move between areas covered by adjacent cameras by simply
double-clicking on the panel where the subject is currently visible. Features
such as the powerful calendar, preview search options and film strip view allow
for rapidly searching video for scenes of interest and then quick export method
transfers video to an authenticated video clip playable through Windows Media
*With default settings and in a local area network
The continual growth of cost-effective IP networks and the demand for HD video
offered by IP cameras have led to the need for entry level IP surveillance
solutions. This has resulted in a strong demand for an all-IP end-to-end
security system deployment. MAXPRO NVR XE provides an easy entry into IP-based
systems and the operational power to address the needs of a wide variety of
applications including healthcare clinics, small commercial and retail, property
management and many other applications. When the need is for an easy to install,
simple to use, and feature rich entry level network video recorder, the solution
is MAXPRO NVR XE.
- As easy to install and operate as a
DVR – no IT expertise required
- Reduced security threats with HD
- Quick to install – 3-Clicks* to Live Video
- Local display – no PC needed
- Open – support for PSIA, ONVIF
(including Profile S devices), RTSP
standards and native device integrations
- Low cable cost – no homeruns of cable
from camera to unit
- MAXPRO NVR XE allows local or remote operations including live and recorded video
monitoring, configuration and system management in a single desktop client interface
- Support for mobile monitoring clients with MAXPRO Mobile apps
- Broad device integrations: Honeywell cameras and encoders, third party devices with
support for standards—PSIA and ONVIF (including Profile S devices), RTSP standard and
native device integration including 360° camera support.
- Feature-rich, user-friendly Windows based interface to view HD video and configure
- Easy 3-click wizard to set up the system with auto-configuration and auto-discovery of IP
cameras, recording and monitoring configuration—without any IP video expertise
- Multi-zoom views on HD video. Example: Zoom in on a cash register in one view of the
HD camera while at the same time monitoring the cash operator in the zoom out view of the
- Ability to investigate events and alarms by simultaneously viewing alarm videos at various
stages. For every alarm, users can view the video captured during pre-alarm, on-alarm, and
post-alarm, and also view live video from the camera which triggered the alarm.
- Enriched video viewing experience through the intuitive video rendering engine that optimizes
CPU utilization by altering the video frame rate
- Honeywell’s patented Video Surround feature simplifies the process of tracking subjects
through a set of surrounding cameras
- Create, save and name salvos under My Salvos or Shared Salvos
- IP PTZ control and digital zoom on fixed cameras. 360° immersive viewing experience
providing heightened situational awareness and increased video surveillance coverage
- Fast search by date/time, time line, time jump, bookmarks, calendar, preview, film strip view
and events. Increase productivity with more efficient search/investigation: Get to the relevant
video in few clicks without having to review hours of recordings.
- Event history and operator log reporting with export in .pdf, Crystal Reports, Excel or Word
- Capture and export clips and still images in simple .wmv and .bmp formats
- Clips signed with digital signature for authentication
- Supports multiple client connection to NVR Server
- Separate event video and general recorded video retention times
- Email notification on camera, system and operator events
- Role-based operator privileges supporting Windows and local users
- Flexible Motion detection (VMD) options with Server (Smart VMD) or Camera based motion
events support. Reduced false alarms with object based motion detection analytics with
- Keyboard control with UltraKey Plus and UltraKey Lite over Ethernet
- Local and multi-language support
- Multi-site support with MAXPRO Viewer
- Integration with MAXPRO VMS
- Integration with WIN-PAK® and Pro-Watch® Access Control Systems
- Each unit records and monitors up to 8 or 16 cameras at 480 fps @ 4CIF/VGA
or 480 fps @ 720p HD or 400 fps @ 1080p HD. Network bandwidth/throughput supported
per NVR with Incoming: 65 Mbps, Outgoing: 65 Mbps providing a Total: 130 Mbps.
- Includes HDMI, VGA, DVI-D and Display ports for single local monitor support providing
access to monitoring and configuration interface
- Supports displaying 16 cameras at one time on the NVR local monitor
- Internal storage capacity of 1 TB/2 TB/3 TB
- DVD R/W drive for burning evidence clips. Includes dual 1 GB Network ports optimized to
separate record and viewing data to ensure 100% recording and smooth playback even with
multiple client connections.
- Small desktop type footprint suitable for small spaces