ST70 SmartPilot X-10 Hydraulic System
Perfect for small hydraulically steered fishing and cruising powerboats, the ST70 SmartPilot X-10 Hydraulic Autopilot system is the perfect all-in-one-box autopilot solution.
The system features the ST70 color autopilot controller. The ST70 Autopilot Control brings the convenience and flexibility of sunlight viewable display technology to autopilots. Featuring a high resolution, 3.5" TFT LCD display with 320 x 240 pixels, the ST70 Autopilot Controller?s intuitive menu and icon driven interface and simple pushbutton controls make operation simple and straightforward. In addition to its high-visibility numerical readouts, the ST70 Autopilot Controller also takes advantage of its color capabilities with graphical autopilot displays and day/night color palettes.
The ST70 Autopilot Control features our next generation SeaTalkng data bus for connection to SmartPilot X-Series autopilot core packs, ST70 instruments, and also NMEA 2000 compatible devices. Fully waterproof (CFR46) and engineered for the rigors of the marine environment, the ST70 Autopilot Controller can be easily surface mounted or flush mounted, matching the profile of ST60+ and ST70 instruments, as well as Raymarine Multifunction Displays and marine monitors.
Engineered for boats with 12 or 24 Volt DC electrical systems, the SmartPilot X-10 corepack is the "brains" of your Raymarine modular pilot system. The SmartPilot X-10 corepack features an integrated rate-gyro processor as standard equipment. The rate gyro, combined with Raymarine?s exclusive AST (Advanced Steering Technology) software algorithms ensure razor-sharp course keeping under any sea conditions. The SmartPilot X-10 also offers the convenience of rudder reference-less operation as well as data connections for SeaTalk, SeaTalkNG, NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 giving the SmartPilot X-10 unprecedented connectivity.
Using SeaTalkNG networking, connect your SmartPilot X-10 to the ST70 Color Autopilot Controller and unlock exclusive features including programmable fishing patterns. SmartPilot X-10/ST70 combination allows you the freedom to work the bait while it smoothly handles the boat. Programmable patterns include circles, spirals, cloverleaf, figure 8, lazy-S, zigzag, box, box pattern search, and 180 or 360 degree turns.
Finally, the muscle of this system is our Type 1 hydraulic drive unit. Designed to fit boats with hydraulic steerning cylinders with a capacity between 4.9-14 cubic inches (80-230cc), the Type 1 hydraulic provides smooth, reliable steering control under any conditions.
ST70 Control Head Features
- 3.5" Sunlight viewable display
- Intuitive graphical displays for visualizing autopilot control
- Simple setup and calibration with AutoLearn
- Programmable AutoTack control
- Extensive range of fishing patterns
- Multifunctional dodge feature
- SeaTalkng next generation data bus interface for creating a ST70 instrument network
- NMEA2000 compatible
- Compatible with Raymarine SeaTalk and SeaTalkng autopilots as well as Raymarine multifunction displays
X-10 Autopilot Core Pack Features
- Designed for all Raymarine Type 1 autopilot drives.
- Built-in rate gyro processor
- Raymarine AST (Advanced Steering Technology) Software
- AutoLearn calibration.
- Smart Rudder Sense technology eliminates the need for a rudder feedback sensor.
- NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 compatible.
- SeaTalk and SeaTalkng compatible.
- Automatic trolling of preset fishing patterns
Type 1 Hydraulic Drive Features
- Smooth, reliable integration with boat's hydraulic steering system.
- Compatible with hydraulic steering systems 4.9 to 14 cubic inches (80-230cc).
T12118 comes complete with 1 E12196 ST70 autopilot control head, 1 E12198 smartpilot x-10 corepack(course computer and compass), 1 M81120 type 1 hydraulic pump 12v, and T16012 autopilot backbone kit (consisting of 2 a06028 t-piece connectors, 2 a06031 backbone terminators, 1 a06036 backbone cable, 5M. Documentation packet.