Edwards Signaling Pull Cord Switch
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
Edwards 7302AE pull cord switch provides emergency call activation. The 7302AE faceplate is engraved with the word "Emergency". Calls are placed by pulling on of the attached 6 ft. (1.83m) cords. Cords are replaceable with a standard nylon cord. Designed for either flush or surface mounting. Unit fits in a standard single-gang electrical box and plaster cover. For surface mounting, use a Wiremold surface box. All boxes must have a minimum depth of 1.75 in. (44mm). Boxes and covers not included
Also known as
- Commercial Fire Systems: Edwards Signaling Safety Supplies Pull Cord Switch 7302
- Edwards Signaling - 7302AE - Edwrd Pull Cord Emgy Sta 3-con
- 3 maintained contacts
- Stainless steel faceplate engraved with "emergency"
- Flush or surface mount
- Operating voltage: 125 Volt AC / 125 Volt DC
- Current 3 Amp 125 VAC or 0.5 Amp 125 VDC
|Product Height (in.)||4.5|
|Product Depth (in.)||0.88|
|Product Width (in.)||2.75|