Tripp Lite's APSRM4 provides remote monitoring and control of select Tripp Lite PowerVerterInverters (PV series) and Inverter/ Chargers (RV, APS and EMS series) which feature an RJ-style connector. The remote module's compact housing includes a switch (which controls the operation of the connected Inverter or Inverter/ Charger) as well as two sets of intuitive "traffic light" LEDS. LEDs indicate approximate battery charge and load level when used with an Inverter. LEDs indicate appropriate battery charge or charge rate (depending on switch position) and operational status. Alternate LED labeling is provided. The module also includes mounting slots/ holes for multiple mounting options (with user-supplied screws) including behind or below a dashboard or compartment. An attractive face plate is included for additional front-panel mounting options for RV, marine or vehicular detailing. A daisy-chain port links the module to an Inverter or Inverter/ Charger with an included 50-ft. cord. The port also allows multiple modules (sold separately) to connect together to control a single Inverter or Inverter/ Charger.
Also known as
- APSRM4 Remote Control Module LEDs for PowerVerter Inverter/Chargers Retail
- Remote Control Module for Tripp Lite Inverters and Inverter/Chargers
- Tripp Lite - APSRM4 - Remote Control Module F/aps Pv
- Tripp Lite APSRM4 Remote Control Module LEDs for PowerVerter Inverter/Chargers R
- Tripp Lite Power Management Hardware Remote Control for Inverter / Charger APS /