Safety Technology Inc. SS-2000F Stopper Stations - Fire Model, Key to Reset
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
This North American style, ADA Compliant, multipurpose push button switch is designed to compliment fire alarm systems. It incorporates a unique, patented design that helps dramatically to stop accidental activation. Raised FIRE and flame symbols molded into product.
Because of the superior, patented design combined with quality construction, you can expect outstanding performance for years to come. Customers are surprised to find all this quality is available at no increase in price.
- Color: Red
- Button Phrase: FIRE
- Cover: None
- Button Activation: Push-to-activate, Key-to-Reset.
- Unique, curved design helps protect against accidental activation.
- Stainless steel backplate with ground lug.
- Station housing molded of super tough polycarbonate.
- Raised FIRE and flame symbols molded into product.
- ADA Compliant and UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for indoor and outdoor use.
- When used outdoors, UL requires unit to be protected with an STI UL Listed Weather Stopper.
- Has two interchangeable or replaceable N.O. Or N.C., SPST gold-plated contact blocks rated for 1 amp @ 250 VDC.
- Holds up to three sets of isolated contacts either NO or NC. Standard switch includes two NO contacts.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- ADA Compliant.
- Polycarbonate rated -40Ã‚ÂºF to 120Ã‚ÂºF (-40Ã‚ÂºC to 49Ã‚ÂºC).
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate material (one year on electronic components).