Safety Technology Inc. SS-2004E Stopper Station, Red, Momentary Mushroom, Labeled Emergency
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
This North American style, ADA Compliant, multipurpose push button switch covers a wide range of applications. It incorporates a unique, patented design that helps dramatically to stop accidental activation. You have the choice of symbol, wording and language.
Because of the superior, patented design combined with quality construction, you can expect outstanding performance for years to come. Customers are surprised to find all this quality is available at no increase in price.
- Color: Red
- Cover: None
- Button Activation: Momentary mushroom
- Standard Model: SS-2004E - Emergency
- Unique, curved design helps protect against accidental activation.
- Stainless steel backplate.
- Your choice of symbol, wording or language.
- Wording in virtually any language.
- Station housing molded of super tough polycarbonate.
- Interchangeable or replaceable N.O. or N.C., SPST gold-plated contact blocks rated for 3 amps @ 600 VAC or 1 amp @ 250 VDC.
- Holds up to three sets of isolated contacts either NO or NC. Standard switch includes one NO and one NC.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- ADA Compliant.
- Polycarbonate rated -40Ã‚ÂºF to 120Ã‚ÂºF (-40Ã‚ÂºC to 49Ã‚ÂºC).
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate cover (one year on electronic components).