Multipurpose pneumatic adjustable timer button covers a wide range of applications. The button is incorporated into a unique, patented design that helps dramatically to stop accidental activation. Versatile button, housing is available in choice of five colors: red, green, yellow, white and blue. Symbol, activation instructions and esign that helps dramatically to stop accidental activation. Molded unit has key to reset button.
The Bopper Stopper cover can take hard knocks in stride while protecting important devices. It's molded of super tough polycarbonate material.
- Color: Green
- Cover: NoneÂ
- Button Activation: Pneumatic adjustable timer button
- Opens or closes a circuit after an adjustable time delay
- Unique, curved design helps protect against accidental activation.
- Stainless steel backplate.
- 5VA flammability rating on backplate and spacer.
- Custom vinyl labeling.
- Your choice of symbol or function.
- Station housing molded of super tough polycarbonate.
- Your choice of colors-red, green, yellow, white or blue.
- Polycarbonate rated -40°F to 240°F (-40°C to 116°C).Â
- Wording in virtually any language.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for outdoor use without a protective cover.Â
- ADA Compliant.
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate cover (one year on electronic components).Â
- Timer range: 2 - 60 seconds (Ã‚Â± 15%).
- Factory setting: 25 - 45 seconds.
- Switch rating 10 amp. (resistive) 240 VAC.
- One set of isolated NO/NC contact.
- Temperature range of button 15° to 120° F (-9° to +49° C).
- Timer life of over 1,000,000 operations.