Safety Technology Inc. STI-1155RC Stopper II with Horn, Relay and Spacer (Indoor/Outdoor Rated)
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
This unique and patented device has been helping stop false fire alarms around the world for more than 20 years, without restricting legitimate alarms. Ideal for schools, hospitals, nursing homes, stores, hotels and public buildings of almost every kind.
Stopper II consists of a clear, tamperproof, super tough polycarbonate shield and frame that fits over manual pull stations. When lifted to gain access to the actual alarm, it sounds a piercing 95 dB or 105 dB warning horn. Immediate attention is drawn to the area and a prankster will either run or be caught. The cover is connected to the frame by a cable. When the cover is lifted, it hangs off of the frame and the horn will sound until the cover is snapped back onto the frame (or for the life of the battery).
This new version of the Stopper II is UL Listed for outdoor use.
- Cover is UV-stabilized against sun deterioration.
- Designed for outdoor use.
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate cover in normal use (one year on electronic components).
- 95 dB or 105 dB self-contained alarm. Complete with battery.
- STI-1155 is for surface mount pull stations (Flush mount - see STI-1150).
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards (for standard and custom labeling).
- Polycarbonate rated -40Ã‚ÂºF to 120Ã‚ÂºF (-40Ã‚ÂºC to 49Ã‚ÂºC).
- Fits virtually all manual pull stations (see Technical Data Sheet for dimensions).
- Note: End user must verify the alarm and battery every six months and replace battery annually or as required.