Safety Technology Inc. STI-3150-Y Weather Stopper without Horn with Spacer - Yellow
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
This tough, clear polycarbonate cover helps dramatically to extend the life and reliability of weather exposed manual pull stations, push buttons and similar devices as well as protect them in harsh indoor conditions. Using the same super tough cover as the Stopper II device but without the warning horn, it is especially useful in increasing the lifespan of units in severe environments. STI-3150 is for surface mounted units.
Weather Stopper carries a lifetime guarantee against breakage in normal use. Because this strong, durable cover can take the toughest knocks, it also guards against physical damage and thereby helps reduce false fire alarms. It is UV stabilized against discoloration and in addition protects against dust and grime.
- Cover is UV-stabilized against sun deterioration.
- Unlimited lifetime guarantee against breakage to the polycarbonate cover and frame in normal use.
- Proven effective for more than two decades.
- STI-3150 is for surface mount pull stations (flush - see STI-1250).
- UL Listed to U.S to Canadian safety standards and NEMA 3R requirements (for standard and custom labeling).
- Polycarbonate rated -40Ã‚ÂºF to 120Ã‚ÂºF (-40Ã‚ÂºC to 49Ã‚ÂºC).
- Fits virtually all manual pull stations (see Technical Data Sheet for dimensions).
- Includes Clear Spacer.