Safety Technology Inc. STI-34200 Wireless Mailbox Alert SF-STI34200
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
Part of the Wireless Alert Series
The Wireless Mail Alert lets you know when mail is delivered eliminating repeat trips out to an empty mailbox. The mailbox sensor is triggered when the mailbox door is opened. The sensor sends a wireless radio signal to the indoor receiver display (up to 1000 feet away) which will chime and flash letting you know the mail has arrived. If the supervised transmitter is removed from mailbox, stolen, loses signal or battery is low, the receiver will produce a single beep once a minute. Sensor uses one 3 volt lithium battery (included), with an average life of 5 years in normal use. Receiver uses 120 VAC input/12VDC output adapter (included).
- Don't trudge out in the cold, rain or snow only to find your mail has not yet been delivered. Mail Alert notifies you immediately when your mail has arrived.
- Indoor unit will chime and flash announcing arrival of mail.
- Easy installation.
- Additional transmitters will produce a different chime from the receiver when triggered.
- Designed to work with conventional mailboxes with doors that open downward.
- Magnetic contact with 18 inch lead for irregular installations.
- Small, rugged and weatherproof sensor provides years of reliable service.
- Up to 1000 foot (line of sight) range.
- Includes lithium battery (estimated battery life is 5 years with normal use).
- Supervised low battery indicator (unit will produce an individual beep once every minute).
- One (1) year warranty from the date of original purchase.