Safety Technology Inc. STI-6540-B Mini Stopper II without Horn Flush Mount - Blue
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
This unique and patented device has been helping stop false fire alarms around the world for more than 20 years, without restricting legitimate alarms.
Mini Stopper II consists of a clear, tamperproof, super tough polycarbonate shield and frame that fits over manual pull stations. Cover contains no horn. Additional models are available with a built-in warning horn that sounds when cover is lifted to gain access to the pull station (see STI 6600)
- Cover is UV-stabilized against sun deterioration.
- Unlimited lifetime guarantee against breakage to the polycarbonate cover and frame.
- Proven effective for more than two decades.
- STI-6540 is for flush mount pull stations (surface - see STI-6545).
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Polycarbonate rated -40Ã‚ÂºF to 120Ã‚ÂºF (-40Ã‚ÂºC to 49Ã‚ÂºC).
- Fits virtually all manual pull stations (see Technical Data Sheet for dimensions).
- ADA Compliant.