Safety Technology Inc. STI-6600-Y Mini Stopper II with Horn - Flush Mount - Yellow
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
This unique device has been helping stop false fire alarms around the world for decades, without restricting legitimate operation of devices such as access controls, digital keypads, smaller manual pull stations, shutdown switches in computer rooms, workshops and many more.
The Mini Stopper II offers excellent protection against physical damage (both accidental and intentional). The Mini Stopper II consists of a clear, tough polycarbonate cover and frame that fits over the protected unit. When lifted to gain access to the protected unit, its optional battery powered alarm emits a piercing 105 dB. Immediate attention is drawn to the area and a prankster will either run or be caught. With optional gaskets, Mini Stopper II can dramatically extend the life of equipment mounted in saltwater areas or areas requiring frequent hosing down.
- Protects against vandalism, accidental damage, dust and grime as well as severe environments inside and outside.
- For flush mounted units.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- CSFM obtain local permission (AHJ)
- UL and cUL Listed for custom labeling.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Comes complete with 105 dB horn.
- Cover is molded from thick, super tough polycarbonate material.
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate cover (one year on electronic components).
- Perfect for protecting shutdown switches in computer rooms and workshops as well as other push button units.
- STI-6600 is for flush mounting. (Surface - see STI 6605).
- Polycarbonate tested -40Ã‚ÂºF to 120Ã‚ÂºF (-40Ã‚ÂºC to 49Ã‚ÂºC).
- Note: End user must verify the alarm and battery every six months and replace battery annually or as required.