Safety Technology Inc. STI-6605-R Mini Stopper II with Horn and Spacer - Red
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
This unique device has been helping stop false fire alarms around the world for decades, without restricting legitimate operation of devices such as access controls, digital keypads, smaller manual pull stations, shutdown switches in computer rooms, workshops and many more.
The Mini Stopper II offers excellent protection against physical damage (both accidental and intentional), dust and grime as well as severe environments inside and out. The Mini Stopper II consists of a clear, tough polycarbonate cover, frame that fits over the protected unit and conduit spacer. When lifted to gain access to the protected unit, its optional battery powered alarm emits a piercing 105 dB. Immediate attention is drawn to the area and a prankster will either run or be caught. With optional gaskets, Mini Stopper II can dramatically extend the life of equipment mounted in saltwater areas or areas requiring frequent hosing down.
- Protects against vandalism, accidental damage, dust and grime as well as severe environments inside and outside.
- Unit includes conduit spacer for mounting over exposed conduit or when extra depth is needed.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Comes complete with 105 dB horn.
- Cover is molded from thick, super tough polycarbonate material.
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate cover (one year on electronic components).
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- CSFM obtain local approval (AHJ)
- UL and cUL Listed for custom labeling.
- Perfect for protecting shutdown switches in computer rooms and workshops as well as other push button units.
- STI 6605 is for surface mounting. (Flush - see STI-6600).
- Polycarbonate tested -40Ã‚ÂºF to 120Ã‚ÂºF (-40Ã‚ÂºC to 49Ã‚ÂºC).
- Note: End user must verify the alarm and battery every six months and replace battery annually or as required.