Viking Electronics CPC-1 Viking Calling Party Contol
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The CPC-1 will generate a CPC disconnect signal on a PABx analog station (or any other line that does not provide this signal). A CPC (Calling Party Control) signal is a momentary break in phone line loop current, which is used to signal automated telco equipment (ie. voice mail, call sequencers, etc.) the distant party has hung up. Central Office telephone lines typically provide this signal, but Analog PABx stations do not. The CPC-1 will generate a 1 second disconnect when it detects a busy signal, reorder tones (fast busy), return to dial tone, or silence.
Also known as
- Viking Electronics Viking Calling Party Contol
- VIKING CPC-1 VIKING CALLING PARTY CONTOL
- Viking Audio Equipment Calling Party Control VK-CPC-1
- Viking Electronics CPC-1 Calling Party Control
- Tandem PABX configuration (Redcom, etc.)
- Analog PABX station to Trunk talk paths between two PABXs
- C.O. lines that don't provide CPC
- Voice Mail behind PABX
- Add CPC disconnect signal to T-1 channel bank lines
- Call sequencers behind PABX
- Phone line powered (no AC needed)
- Caller ID compatible
- Viking CPC disconnect signal generator
- Generates one second disconnect when busy signal is detected, hangs up and redials number
- Return to dial tone (programmable).
- Busy signal.
- Reorder (fast busy).
- Steady silence (programmable).
- In use.
- Audio detected.
- Generated CPC signal.
- CPC disconnect time: 1 second nominal
- Power: Telephone line powered (20VDC, 20mA minimum)
- Connections: 4 position screw terminal block
- 1 year warranty
|Generates CPC disconnect on||Steady silence (programmable)|
|LED shows||Generated CPC signal|
|CPC disconnect time||1 second nominal|
|Connections||4 position screw terminal blockVKCPC1|
|Power||Telephone line powered (20VDC 20mA minimum)|
|Dimensions||74mm x 53mm x 25mm (2.9 x 2.1 x 1.0 )|
|Environmental||0Ã‚Â° C to 32Ã‚Â° C (32Ã‚Â° F to 90Ã‚Â° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity|
|Product Height (in.)||1.75|
|Product Depth (in.)||6.25|
|Product Width (in.)||2.75|
|pdf documents - MSDS||1f3851a6-84a0-4bc4-93e7-ea54d39b24f1.pdf|