Viking Electronics CPC-1 Calling Party Control
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The CPC-1 will generate a CPC disconnect signal on a PABX analog station (or any other line that does not provide this signal). A CPC (Calling Party Control) signal is a momentary break in phone line loop current, which is used to signal automated telco equipment (ie. voice mail, call sequencers, etc.) the distant party has hung up. Central Office telephone lines typically provide this signal, but Analog PABX stations do not. The CPC-1 will generate a 1 second disconnect when it detects a busy signal, reorder tones (fast busy), return to dial tone, or silence.
- Viking CPC disconnect signal generator
- Phone line powered (no AC needed)
- Caller ID compatible
- Generates CPC disconnect on: return to dial tone (programmable), busy signal, reorder (fast busy), steady silence (programmable)
- LED shows: in use, audio detected, generated CPC signal
- CPC disconnect time: 1 second nominal
- Connections: 4 position screw terminal blockVKCPC1
Also known as
- Viking Electronics CPC-1 Viking Calling Party Contol
- Viking Electronics Viking Calling Party Contol
- VIKING CPC-1 VIKING CALLING PARTY CONTOL
- Viking Audio Equipment Calling Party Control VK-CPC-1