Viking Electronics VK-CTG-1 VIKING Tone Generator
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The Viking CTG-1 Tone Generator can be programmed to output single, double or triple alert tones or buzzer sounds with up to 128 events in a 24 hour period. These tone/buzzer sounds are ideal for indicating the start and end of shifts, break times, lunch periods, etc. for factories, schools, or any business requiring an audible indication of specified times. Each day of the week can be programmed to either on or off, allowing you to turn off the alert tones during specific days of the week (weekends, etc.).
Also known as
- Viking Electronics CTG-1 Energy Tester
- Viking Ctg-1 Clock-controlled Tone Generator
- Viking Home Security Keypads Tone Generator VK-CTG-1
- Viking Electronics CTG-1 Tone Generator
- Accurate 24 hour digital time clock displays hours and minutes
- User programmable 24 hour, 128 event timer
- Programmable day of week on/off feature Selectable single, double, or triple alert sound
- Volume controllable, 600 ohm, line level audio output
- Non-volatile programming memory
- Battery backup for maintaining clock time
- Battery charging circuit for charging 9V. NiCad/NiMh batteries
- DPDT relay contacts for muting paging and background music during event tones
- Signal the beginning and end of class periods breaks and lunch periods for schools.
- Signal the beginning and end of shifts breaks and lunch periods for factories and other businesses.
- Provides a door bell and /or alarm sounds over an existing paging system for door entry fire severe weather applications.
- Use with Viking's digital announcers to provide timed messages.
- Battery charging circuit for charging 9 Volt NiCad/NiMh batteries
- Time base: 60Hz AC power line
|Three contact closure controlled sounds||Emergency (yelp) siren, Temporal (slow whoop) evacuation signal (NFPA/ANSI compliant when used with supporting equipment), Door bell (ding dong) sound|
|Applications||Provides a door bell and /or alarm sounds over an existing paging system, for door entry, fire, severe weather applications, Use with Viking's digital announcers, to provide timed messages|
|Product Type||Energy Tester|
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.vikingelectronics.com|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.98 lb|
|Power||120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided|
|Dimensions||133mm x 91mm x 44mm (5.25 x 3.6 x 1.75 )|
|Environmental||0Ã‚Â°C to 32Ã‚Â°C (32Ã‚Â°F to 90Ã‚Â°F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity|
|Connections||10 position cage clamp terminal strip|
|Battery Backup||9V alkaline or NiCad rechargeable battery (not included) maintains clock time for over 8 hours|
|Time Base||60Hz AC power line|
|Time Base Battery Backup Accuracy||+/-.001%|
|Audio Output||600 ohm with volume adjust potentiometer max-imum level = 0.4 dBm/1.05Vrms across 600 ohm load|
|Relay Output||DPDT rated 125V AC 30 W (resistive load)|
|Product Height (in.)||4.5|
|Product Depth (in.)||7.5|
|Product Width (in.)||7.5|
|pdf documents - MSDS||f0040e3b-4043-4b4b-85e9-9b578312ce89.pdf|