Viking Electronics VK-DLE-200B Viking Two-Way Line Emulator
Usually leaves our warehouse the same business day.
The Viking DLE-200B Line Simulator produces two way communication between standard telecom products such as modems, fax machines, Key Systems, PABx's and standard single line telephones. The Line Simulator can also provide sales people with a cost effective, easy to use method of conducting on site demonstrations, eliminating the need to locate phone lines and disrupt the customer's phone service. The DLE-200B Line Simulator provides precise dialtone, DC talk battery and standard or distinctive ringing. The unit also provides a CPC break on hang up.
Also known as
- DLE-200B Phone Add-on
- Viking Dle-200b Two-way Line Simulator
- VIKING DLE-200B VIKING TWO-WAY LINE EMULATOR
- Viking Audio Equipment 2-Way Line Emulator VK-DLE-200B
- Viking Electronics DLE-200B Two Way Phone Line Simulator
- Precise dial tone 32VDC talk battery
- Switch selectable ring cadence
- Provides CPC breaks after hang-up on either port
- Switch selectable audio attenuation
- Provides 2 seconds of precise dial tone after off-hook
- Provides ring back signal to calling device
- One or two way ring down capability
- Jumper selectable ring count
- Ring down and dial tone off mode (ideal for prison phone communications, etc.)
- Dedicated point-to-point communications (ringdown circuits).
- Program Telecom products without a phone line.
- Connecting dictation equipment to Electronic Key Systems.
- Intersystem TIE line.
- Courtesy phones.
- Demonstrating telecom equipment at trade shows meetings etc.
- Connecting modems together.
- Prison phone communications.
- Programming PC based voice products.
- Replacement for Proctor Model 46220 and Proctor Model 46240 (requires 4 DLE-200B's).
- Compatible with fax machines and modem speeds up to 28.8 kbps.
- 2 x RJ-11 Jacks
- Precise dial tone
- Ring down and dial tone off mode
- 32VDC talk battery
- Viking Two
- Way Line EmulatorAllows 2
- way communication between analog equipment with a cost effective, easy to use method of conducting on
- site demonstrations. When either device goes "off hook" the other rings until answered.
- Current draw: 600mA maximum
|Applications||Connecting modems together, Prison phone communications, Programming PC based voice products, Replacement for Proctor Model #46220 and Proctor Model #46240 (requires 4 DLE-200B's)|
|Power||120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided Power Supply|
|Current Draw||600mA maximum|
|Dimensions||120mm x 70mm x 35mm (4.75 x 2.75 x 1.38 )|
|Environmental||0Ã‚Â° C to 32Ã‚Â° C (32Ã‚Â° F to 90Ã‚Â° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity|
|Ringer Output||2.0 REN load|
|Loop Length||4.2 km (2.6 mi) maximum - 24 AWG twisted pair|
|Dial Tone Level||-20dBm with 600 ohm load|
|CPC Break Time||2 seconds or 150 msec (selectable)|
|Maximum Data Speed||28 800 bps|
|Connections||(2) RJ11 jacks|
|Product Type||Phone Add-on|
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.vikinginterworks.com|
|Product Height (in.)||4.5|
|Product Depth (in.)||6|
|Product Width (in.)||4.5|
|pdf documents - MSDS||cd15a3a1-c018-4c6a-bb18-728ea8d31392.pdf|