Viking Emergency Speakerphone with Call
Usually leaves our warehouse the same business day.
The Viking E-10A is a telephone line powered entry phone designed to provide two-way handsfree communication. It function identically, when the "Call" button is pressed, the E-10A will come off-hook and will remain off-hook until a CPC signal is detected, the programmed timeout has elapsed, a busy signal is detected, or the call goes silent, making the unit automatically disconnect.The E-10A can be connected directly to a C.O. line or analog PABx/KSU station when programmed as a ringdown circuit. One to four E-10A speaker phone can share an existing phone line in a house or small business when used with a Viking C- 200, C-250 or C-2000B Entry Phone Controller.
Also known as
- Viking Electronics VK-E-10 Viking Electronics Emergency Speakerphone With Call B
- Viking Electronics Emergency Speakerphone w/ Call
- Viking Intercoms Emergency Speakerphone with Call VK-E-10A
- Viking Electronics E-10A Handsfree 2-Way Entry Speaker Phone, Vandal-Resistant
- Viking E-10A Emergency Speakerphone with Call
- Alternate action call button to place or cancel a call
- Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hangup on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out
- Telephone line powered
- IP66 Ingress Protection Rating
- Adjustable microphone and speaker volume
- Programmable maximum call length
- Selectable auto-answer feature allows remote monitoring
- Two way handsfree communication
- Programmable VOX (mic/speaker) switching speed
- Door or gate communication, business delivery entrances.
- Use with a Viking C-200 or C-250 to control an E-10A or E-20B on a single line.
- Use with a Viking C-2000B to control 1 to 4 E-10A/E-20B's and door/gate control on a single phone line.
- Provide unique front and back door chimes and paging when used with a Viking SLP-1, SLP-4 and C-2000B.
- Residential, commercial and industrial door security.
- Use with a Viking K-1900-5 or K-1900-30 for automatic speed dialing on telephone lines or analog PABX/KSU station ports.
- Use on any analog PABX station port with programmable ringdown capability.
- Vandal resistant, black powder painted, aluminum face plate with heavy duty 316 stainless steel call button and mounting gasket.
- Flush mountable using included plastic rough-in box part # 259576.
- Surface mount with optional VE-5x5 (DOD# 424).
- Dimensions: Overall: 127mm x 127mm x 57.2mm (5 x 5 x 2.25 )
- Can be programmed to repeat one 2 minute message, two 1 minute messages, four 30 second messages or five 24 second messages
- Speaker volume: approximately 70dB maximum at 1 meter
- CPC disconnect time: 300 ms minimum
- Ring voltage: 25 Volt AC RMS minimum
|Weather resistant features||mylar speaker, gaskets, internally sealed push button switch, UV stable exterior, enamel coated PCB|
|Applications||Use on any analog PABX station port with programmable ringdown capability|
|Power||Telephone line powered (18 VDC/20mA minimum)|
|Environment||-34Â° C to 65Â° C (-30Â° F to 150Â° F) with up to 100% condensing humidity|
|Speaker Volume||Approximately 70db maximum @ 1m|
|Ring Voltage||25V AC RMS minimum|
|CPC Disconnect Time||300ms minimum|
|Connections||(2) gel-filled butt connectors|
|Product Height (in.)||4.5|
|Product Depth (in.)||7.5|
|Product Width (in.)||7.5|
|pdf documents - MSDS||509ca8b5-787e-4f66-bd00-379afe6f1401.pdf|