Viking Electronics E-1600A-EWP Viking Emergency Dialer w/Enha
Usually leaves our warehouse the same business day.
The Viking E-1600A-EWP ADA Compliant Elevator Emergency Phone with Enhanced Weather Protection is designed to provide quick and reliable hands-free communication for any standard analog telephone line or analog phone system station port. This phone meets ADA requirements for elevator/ emergency telephones and can be programmed from any Touch Tone phone. The phone can dial up to 5 programmable emergency numbers, as well as 2 central station numbers.The E-1600A-EWP phone can be programmed to automatically deliver a digital announcement to identify the location of the emergency call. Alternatively, a DTMF Touch Tone code may also be delivered. A "Call Connected" LED can be initiated manually or automatically. All programming parameters, including phone numbers and location numbers, are stored in non-volatile E2 memory. All units are phone line powered, requiring no batteries or external power and are compatible with common Central Station Monitoring equipment.For outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation, the Viking E-1600A-EWP Elevator Emergency Phone with Enhanced Weather Protection features foam rubber gaskets and boots, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming.
Also known as
- Viking Electronics Viking Emergency Dialer w/Enha
- Viking Phone Accessories Emergency Hands-Free Phone with Enhanced Weather Protec
- Viking Electronics E-1600A-EWP ADA Compliant Elevator Emergency Phone with Enhan
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 16 seconds of voice memory
- Advanced call progress detection
- Handsfree operation
- Phone line powered
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel prevents corrosion on stainless models
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- Cycles through backup emergency and non-emergency numbers on busy or no-answer
- Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating
- Hangs up on CPC, silence, busy signal, dial tone, time-out or touch tone command
- Programmable to auto-answer on incoming calls
- Remotely programmable
- Extended temperature range (-15deg.F to 130deg.F)
- 9 different chassis or board only available
- Central Station Monitoring capability (dials 2 numbers)
- The Enhanced Weather Protection EWP features sealed trim pots, sealed DIP switches, hand soldered and silicon sealed connections, rubber boots and gaskets, urethane potted circuit boards and gel-filled butt connectors
- Parking ramps.
- ATM machines.
- Area of refuge locations.
- Campus emergency stations.
- Roadside emergency stations.
- Convention centers.
- Can automatically light the Call Connected LED for the hearing impaired.
- Transmits a unique location I.D. code or voice announcement.
- Grade 2 Braille label for the visually impaired.
- E - 1600 - 20A and E - 1600 - 52A dial up to 3 non - emergency INFOâ numbers.
- Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) EWP products are designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating see DOD 859.
- Extended temperature range ( - 15Â°F to 130Â°F ).
- Available in 42â tall tower phone model E - 1600A - BLT - EWP ( DOD 217 ).
- Optional PB - 100 Polling System available.
- Optional BLK - 3 - EWP strobe light kit available (DOD 653).
|Meets ADA requirements for Emergency Phones||Can automatically light the "Call Connected" LED for the hearing impaired, Transmits a unique location I.D. code or voice announcement, Grade 2 Braille label for the visually impaired|
|Power||Telephone line powered 24V DC talk battery with 20mA loop current minimum|
|Dimensions and Weight||See PDF document Technical Practice|
|Operating Temperature||- 26Ã‚Â° C to 54Ã‚Â° C ( - 15Ã‚Â° F to 130Ã‚Â° F)|
|Humidity - Standard Products||5% to 95% non - condensing|
|Humidity - EWP Products||Up to 100%|
|Product Height (in.)||4.5|
|Product Depth (in.)||6.5|
|Product Width (in.)||4.5|
|pdf documents - MSDS||9328957c-219c-4d37-a77a-75b31bdcc63f.pdf|