Viking Electronics E-20B Speaker Phone with Push Button
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The Viking E-20B telephone line powered entry phones designed to provide two-way handsfree communication. When the "Call" button is pressed, the E-20B will come off-hook and will remain off-hook until a CPC signal is detected, the programmed timeout has elapsed, a busy signal is detected, or the call goes silent, making the unit automatically disconnect. It can be connected directly to a C.O. line or analog PABx/KSU station when programmed as a ringdown circuit, or used with a Viking Dialer. If a line or station is not available, Viking's DLE-200B ring down circuit can be used.
Also known as
- Viking Electronics Speaker Phone with Push Button
- Viking Intercoms Speaker Phone with Push Button VK-E-20B
- Viking Electronics E-20B Entry Speakerphone with Push Button
- Alternate action call button to place or cancel a call
- Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out
- Telephone line powered
- Adjustable microphone and speaker volume
- Programmable maximum call length
- Selectable auto-answer feature allows remote monitoring
- Two way handsfree communication
- Programmable VOX (mic/speaker) switching speed
- Light gray colored, impact resistant, U.V. stable, plastic chassis
- Surface mountable only
- Commercial industrial and residential door security.
- Door or gate communication.
- Business delivery entrances.
- Use in conjunction with a Viking K - 1900 - 5 Dialer on C.O. lines or analog PABX/KSU stations.
- Use on any programmed ringdown circuit of an analog PABX/KSU station.
- Optional Enhanced Weather Protection ( EWP ) available for greater weather resistance.
- Vandal resistant, black powder painted, aluminum face plate with heavy duty 316 stainless steel call button and mounting gasket
- Speaker volume: approximately 70 dB maximum at 1 meter
- Minimum ring voltage: 25 VAC RMS
|Weather resistant features||mylar speaker, gaskets, internally sealed push button switch, UV stable exterior, enamel coated PCB|
|Power||Telephone line powered (18 VDC/20mA minimum)|
|E - 20B Dimensions||140 mm x 115 mm x 38 mm ( 5.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 )|
|StandardE - 20B Environment||- 26Ã‚Â° C to 54Ã‚Â° C ( - 15Ã‚Â° F to 130Ã‚Â° F) with 5% to 95% non - condensing humidity|
|E - 20B - EWP Environment||- 26Ã‚Â° C to 54Ã‚Â° C ( - 15Ã‚Â° F to 130Ã‚Â° F) with up to 100% condensing humidity|
|Speaker Volume||Approximately 70db maximum 1m|
|Ring Voltage||25V AC RMS minimum|
|CPC Disconnect Time||300ms minimum|
|Standard Connections||(1) 2 - position terminal block|
|EWP Connections||(2) gel - filled butt connectors|
|Product Height (in.)||4.5|
|Product Depth (in.)||7.75|
|Product Width (in.)||8|
|pdf documents - MSDS||c81cd63f-7043-4a0e-8be0-8e945a67e151.pdf|