The Viking E-30-PT Stainless Steel Handsfree Phone is designed to provide quick and reliable communication in noisier areas. The mic sensitivity is set to a low level until the TALK button is pressed then it is raised to a normal level. In this way, the E- 30-PT assures that the called party's voice will be broadcast over the speaker. In applications where the background noise can be louder than the person calling, a handset type phone is recommended. The E-30-PT features non-volatile memory, a built in dialer and intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up when the call is completed. The E-30-PT can be programmed to dial up to 5 different numbers on ring no answer or busy and can be configured to dial these numbers until answered.
Also known as
- VIKING E-30-PT Stainless Steel Handsfree Phon
- Viking - E-30-PT - Stainless Steel Handsfree w/ Dialer, Push-To-Talk(Flush Mt)
- Viking Intercoms Hands-Free Phone with Stainless Steel VK-E-30-PT
- Viking Electronics E-30-PT Stainless Steel Handsfree Phone
- Product Type - Intercom Sub Station
- Depth - 2.3"
- Height - 5"
- Material - Metal, Stainless Steel
- Width - 5"
- Vandal Resistant - 14 gauge louvered 316 stainless steel faceplate with permanent laser etched graphics, speaker/ mic screen, heavy duty metal keypad and "Call" button and hex drive mounting screws
- Advanced call progress detection - disconnects on busy signal, return to dial tone, CPC, reorder tone, maximum call time out and programmable silence time out
- Weight - 1.7
- Product Height (in.) - 2.25
- Product Depth (in.) - 5
- Product Width (in.) - 5
- pdf documents - MSDS - 58cafbb8-5027-430d-8ebc-d2de53933a16.pdf