Viking Electronics E-40BN Viking Door Phone Oil Rubbed B
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The Viking E-40BN Compact Single Gang Entry Phone with LED (Oil Rubbed Bronze) is weather and vandal resistant. This telephone line powered speaker phone is designed to provide two-way hands-free communication. The E-40BN's compact size allows it to be mounted in a standard single gang electrical box. The E-40BN features attractive finish that matches your door hardware, light fixtures, etc. Replacement E-40BN faceplates (PNL40) can be purchased separately and are available in all five standard finishes.The E-40BN's blue LED continually provides light for locating the push button in dark locations, dims to indicate off hook and flashes during incoming ring. The E-40BN entry phone can share a single phone line with house or small business telephones when used with a Viking model C-200, C-250 or C-2000B Entry Phone controller. The E-40BN entry phone can also be connected to an unused analog station port (programmed for ring down) on a phone system or connected directly to a telephone line when used with a Viking model K-1900-5 or K-1900-30 auto dialer.The E-40BN features microphone and speaker volume controls, selectable auto answer for monitoring and intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up when the call is completed.
Also known as
- Viking Electronics Viking Door Phone Oil Rubbed B
- Viking E-40bn Door Phone Oil Rubbed B (e40bn)
- Viking Electronics E-40BN Compact Single Gang Entry Phone with LED, Oil Rubbed B
- Telephone line powered
- Microphone and speaker volume controls
- Programmable Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out
- Selectable auto answer feature for monitoring
- Programmable VOX (mic/speaker) switching speed
- Blue LED helps locate push button, indicate ringing and off hook
- Use with a Viking C-200 to control one E-40 on a single phone line.
- Use with a Viking C-2000A to control 1 to 4 E-40âs and door/gate control on a single phone line.
- Provide unique front and back door chimes and paging when used with a Viking SLP-1 and C-2000A.
- Residential commercial and industrial door security.
- Use with a Viking K-1900-5 for automatic speed dialing on tele- phone lines or analog PABX/KSU station ports.
- Use on any analog PABX station port with programmable ringdown capability.
- Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) available.
|Applications||Use on any analog PABX station port with programmable ringdown capability|
|Compact size||Front panel is the size of a typical single gang midsize wall plate|
|Mounting||Flush mounts in a single gang electrical box (2.25" deep x 2.00" wide x 2.84" tall minimum) or surface mounts in a Viking model VE-3x5|
|PNL-40 faceplates||Replacement faceplates with matching screws available in all five standard finishes|
|Vandal Resistant Features||16 gauge polished brass or 18 gauge 304 stainless steel faceplate, 316 stainless steel push button, carbon fiber reinforced plastic speaker screen, scratch resistant powder coating, hex drive mounting screws|
|Weather Resistant Features||Mylar speaker, faceplate gasket, mic and speaker gasket, internally sealed (IP67) push button switch, self draining mic mount and UV stable weather resistant powder coating (excluding E-40-SS 304 Stainless Steel faceplate)|
|Available in 5 standard faceplate finishes||Brushed Stainless Steel Oil Rubbed Bronze Polished Brass Satin Black and Satin White|
|Power||Telephone line powered (18 VDC/20mA minimum)|
|Dimensions||Faceplate: 123.8mm x 79.4mm x 4.6mm (4.875Ã¢Â€Â x 3.125Ã¢Â€Â x 0.18Ã¢Â€Â) Rough-in box (Allied Molded 9331): 86.4mm x 61mm x 63.5mm (3.4Ã¢Â€Â x 2.4Ã¢Â€Â x 2.5Ã¢Â€Â)|
|Operating Temperature||-32Ã‚Â° C to 54Ã‚Â° C (-25Ã‚Â° F to 130Ã‚Â° F)|
|Humidity||Standard model: 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity EWP model: up to 100% humidity|
|Speaker Volume||Approximately 62db maximum 1m|
|Ring Voltage||25V AC RMS minimum (for auto answer)|
|CPC Disconnect Time||300ms minimum|
|Connections||(2) gel-filled butt connectors|