The E-50 Series Video Entry phones are compact, weather and vandal resistant speaker phones designed to provide two-way handsfree audio communication and color composite video of who is at your door or gate. The E-50's compact size allows it to be mounted in a standard single gang electrical box. The E-50 is available in five different attractive finishes to match your door hardware, light fixtures, etc. Replacement E-50 faceplates (PNL50) can be purchased separately and are available in all five standard finishes.
The E- 50's blue LED continually provides light for locating the push button in dark locations, dims to indicate off hook and flashes during incoming ring. Note: LED not available on all models. Contact Viking for more information.
The E-50 entry phones can share a single phone line with house or small business telephones when used with a Viking model C-200, C-250 or C-2000B Entry Phone controller. The E-50 entry phones can also be connected to an unused analog station port (programmed for ring down) on a phone system or connected directly to a telephone line when used with a Viking model K-1900-5 or K-1900-30 auto dialer.
The E-50 features a built-in high resolution color video camera, microphone and speaker volume controls, selectable auto answer for monitoring and intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up when the call is completed.
Also known as
- E-50-BK-EWP Video Door Phone
- Viking Electronics E-50-BK-EWP Video Door Phone - CMOS - 70 - 0.3 lux
- Viking Electronics Video Entry Phone-Black with E
- Viking E-50-BK-EWP Video Door Phone
- Viking Intercoms Video Entry Phone with Enhanced Weather Protect - Black VK-E-50
- Viking Electronics E-50 Compact Entry Phone with Color Video Camera and Enhanced