Viking Video Entry Phone - Stainless Steel
Usually leaves our warehouse the same business day.
The Viking E-50-SS Entry Phone with Color Video Camera (Stainless Steel) is compact and vandal resistant speaker phone designed to provide two-way handsfree audio communication and color composite video of who is at your door or gate. The E-50-SS's compact size allows it to be mounted in a standard single gang electrical box. The E-50-SS's blue LED continually provides light for locating the push button in dark locations, dims to indicate off hook and flashes during incoming ring. It can share a single phone line with house or small business telephones when used with a Viking model C-200, C-250 or C-2000B Entry Phone controller. The E-50-SS entry phone can also be connected to an unused analog station port (programmed for ring down) on a phone system or connected directly to a telephone line when used with a Viking model K-1900-5 or K-1900-30 auto dialer. It features a built-in high resolution color video camera, microphone and speaker volume controls, selectable auto answer for monitoring and intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up when the call is completed.
Also known as
- Viking Electronics Video Entry Phone Stainless St
- Viking Intercoms Video Entry Phone - Stainless Steel VK-E-50-SS
- Viking Electronics E-50-SS Entry Phone with Color Video Camera, Stainless Steel
- Viking Electronics E-50-SS Video Entry Phone Stainless St
- Built-in high resolution color video camera with wide viewing, tilt/swivel adjustments and wide operating temperature of -30deg. F to 150deg. F
- Audio and video transmission on one CAT5E cable
- Microphone and speaker volume controls
- Programmable Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out
- Selectable auto answer feature for monitoring
- Programmable VOX (mic/speaker) switching speed
- Blue LED helps located push button, indicate ringing and off-hook
- Door or gate communication, business delivery entrances.
- Use with a Viking C-200 or C-250 to control one E-50 on a single phone line.
- Use with a Viking C-2000B to control 1 to 4 E-50's and door/gate control on a single phone line.
- Provide unique front and back door chimes and paging when used with a Viking SLP-1, SLP-4 and C-2000B.
- Use with a Viking K-1900-5 or K-1900-30 for automatic speed dialing on telephone lines or analog PABX/KSU station ports.
- Use on an analog PABX station port with programmable ringdown capability.
- Built-in high resolution color video camera with wide viewing, tilt/swivel adjustments, and wide operating temperature of -30° F to 150° F.
- E-50-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD# 859).
- Dimensions: Faceplate: 123.8mm x 79.4mm x 4.6mm (4.875 x 3.125 x 0.18 ),.
- Humidity: Standard model: 5% to 95% non-condensing, EWP model: Up to 100%.
- Speaker volume: approximately 62 dB maximum at 1 meter
- Vandal resistant features : 16 gauge polished brass or 18 gauge 304 stainless steel faceplate
- Telephone line powered
- CPC disconnect time : 300 ms minimum
|Compact size||Front panel is the size of a typical single gang midsize wall plate|
|Vandal Resistant Features||16 gauge polished brass or 18 gauge 304 stainless steel faceplate, 316 stainless steel push button, carbon fiber reinforced plastic speaker screen, scratch resistant powder coating, impact and scratch resistant camera lens and hex drive mounting screws|
|Applications||Provide unique front & back door chimes & paging when used with a Viking SLP-1, SLP-4 & C-2000B, Use with a Viking K-1900-5/K-1900-30 for automatic speed dialing on telephone lines/analog PABX/KSU station ports, Use on an analog PABX station port with programmable ringdown capability|
|Mounting||Flush mount in a single gang electrical box (2.25 deep x 2.00 wide x 2.84 tall min) electrical box or surface mount in a Viking model VE-3x5 (not included - DOD# 424)|
|Available in 5 standard faceplate finishes||Brushed Stainless Steel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Brass, Satin White and Satin Black|
|PNL-50 faceplates||Replacement faceplates with matching screws available in all five standard finishes|
|Weather Resistant Features||Mylar speaker, faceplate gasket, mic and speaker gasket, internally sealed (IP67) push button switch, sealed camera lens, potted camera circuit board, stainless steel phone and camera mounting hardware and UV stable weather resistant powder coating (excluding E-50-SS)|
|Power||5-9V DC regulated 150mA (6V DC adapter included)|
|Phone Board||71mm x 46mm x 42mm (2.8 x 1.8 x 1.65 )|
|Speaker Volume||Approximately 62db maximum @ 1m|
|Ring Voltage||25V AC RMS minimum (for auto answer)|
|CPC Disconnect Time||300ms minimum|
|Image Sensor||1/4 color CMOS|
|Video Output||1 VP-P composite, NTSC, 75 ohms|
|Resolution||450 lines (640 x 480 / 307,200 pixels)|
|Sensitivity||0.26 LUX (20 IRE) F 2.0|
|Lens||3.4mm, pinhole 70Â° FOV (Field of View)|
|Tilt/Swivel Adjustment||Vertical +/- 20Â°, horizontal +/- 30Â° (see Diagram A)|
|Maximum Wire Run Length||150 ft with CAT5E (longer video runs possible with RG6 or RG59)|
|Operating Temperature||-34Â° C to 65Â° C (-30Â° F to 150Â° F)|
|Connections||(5) gel-filled butt connectors|
|Product Height (in.)||4.25|
|Product Depth (in.)||8.5|
|Product Width (in.)||5.75|
|pdf documents - MSDS||144c090b-e2b6-4630-9fd4-d3cd0e9ae0bc.pdf|