Viking Electronics Hot-Line Panel Phone with Keypad
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The Viking K-1900-8 panel phone can be used to auto-dial a phone number each time the handset is lifted, as a multi-number auto-dialer, or as a standard (dumb) phone. The unit will Touch Tone or pulse dial and will not auto-dial on incoming calls. The K-1900-8 housing consists of a heavy gauge stainless steel panel, a metal Touch Tone keypad, an armored cable, a heavy duty handset and an all metal cradle. The K-1900-8 can be easily Touch Tone programmed at the shop or installation site. All programming is stored in non-volatile memory.
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year
- Phone Line (RJ-11): Yes
- Product Type: Standard Phone
- Manufacturer Part Number: VK-K-1900-8
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.vikingelectronics.com
- Product Model: K-1900-8
- Product Name: K-1900-8 Standard Phone with Keypad
- Brand Name: Viking Electronics
- Speed Dial Memory: 5
- Height: 10.0"
- Width: 5.0"
- Depth: 4.0"
- Input Voltage: 20 V DC
- Connectivity Technology: Corded
- Features: Pulse/Tone
Also known as
- K-1900-8 Standard Phone
- Viking Electronics VK-K-1900-8 Viking Hot-Line Stainless Stee
- Viking K-1900-8 Hot-line Stainless Steel Panel Phone With Armored Cable And Stai
- Viking K-1900-8 Hot-line Stainless Stee (k19008)
- Viking Corded Phones Hot Line - Stainless Steel VK-K-1900-8