Viking Electronics VK-K-1900-8 Viking Hot-Line Stainless Stee
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The Viking K-1900-8 panel phone can be used to auto-dial a phone number each time the handset is lifted, as a multi-number auto-dialer, or as a standard (dumb) phone. The unit will Touch Tone or pulse dial and will not auto-dial on incoming calls. The K-1900-8 housing consists of a heavy gauge stainless steel panel, a metal Touch Tone keypad, an armored cable, a heavy duty handset and an all metal cradle. The K-1900-8 can be easily Touch Tone programmed at the shop or installation site. All programming is stored in non-volatile memory.
Also known as
- K-1900-8 Standard Phone
- Viking K-1900-8 Hot-line Stainless Steel Panel Phone With Armored Cable And Stai
- Viking K-1900-8 Hot-line Stainless Stee (k19008)
- Viking Corded Phones Hot Line - Stainless Steel VK-K-1900-8
- Viking Electronics Hot-Line Panel Phone with Keypad
- Auto dials 1 (up to 32 digits) programmable speed dial number
- Multi-number dialer mode adds 5 (up to 16 digits) speed dial numbers
- Touch Tone or pulse dialing
- Touch Tone keypad
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Operates on analog PABX and key system extensions or analog Centrex and C.O. lines
- Programmable 6 digit security code
- Touch Tone programmable
- Programmable pre-dial pause
- Blocks fraudulent calls from hand held pocket dialers
- Limited toll restriction in dumb phone mode
- Hearing aid compatible amplified handset with sealed push button volume control
- Catalog sales.
- Courtesy and customer service phones.
- Automated tellers (ATMâs).
- Hot-line reservation phones.
- Security and emergency phones.
- Replaces leased ringdown circuits.
- Gate/entrance communication in noisy locations (diesel trucks factory noise etc.).
- Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP).
- Vandal resistant features: 1/8 in. thick stainless steel panel, armored cable, metal cradle and sealed metal keypad
- 1 year warranty
|Applications||Gate/entrance communication in noisy locations (diesel trucks, factory noise, etc.)|
|Vandal resistant features||1/8" thick stainless steel panel, armored cable, metal cradle and sealed metal keypad|
|Phone Line (RJ-11)||Yes|
|Product Type||Standard Phone|
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.vikingelectronics.com|
|Speed Dial Memory||5|
|Input Voltage||20 v dc|
|Power||Telephone line powered (20V DC/18mA minimum)|
|Dimensions Overall||5Ã¢Â€Â x 10Ã¢Â€Â x 4Ã¢Â€Â|
|Operating Temperature||0Ã‚Â°C to 32Ã‚Â°C (32Ã‚Â°F to 90Ã‚Â°F)|
|Humidity||Standard - 5% to 95% non-condensing EWP - Up to 100% condensing|
|Panel Material||125 inch thick stainless steel|
|Handset Cable Length||Standard K-1900-8 - 86cm (34Ã¢Â€Â) K-1900-8-EWP - 137cm (54Ã¢Â€Â)|
|Mounting||Flush mount or surface mount with optional VE-5x10|
|Dial Speed||Touch Tone - Normal = 120ms on/off Fast = 50ms on/off; Pulse - Normal = 10 pps Fast = 20 pps|
|Connections||(2) gel-filled butt connectors|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC|
|Product Height (in.)||6|
|Product Depth (in.)||10.25|
|Product Width (in.)||5.75|