The 1600A Series ADA Compliant Emergency Phones are designed to provide quick and reliable hands free communication over the public switched telephone network. All 1600A Series phones meet ADA requirements for elevator/ emergency telephones, and can be programmed from any Touch Tone phone. The phones can dial up to 5 programmable emergency numbers, as well as 2 central station numbers.
Also known as
- Viking K-1600-ehfa Ada Compliant Elevator Phone
- Viking Security & Control Equipment ADA Compliant Elevator Phone with Built-In D
- Viking Electronics K-1600EHFA Elevator Phone Box Mount
- Product Series - 1600a
- Product Type - Emergency Phone
- Additional Information - Can automatically light the call connected LED for the hearing impaired, Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 10 seconds of voice memory, Transmits a unique location I.D. code or voice announcement, Programmable to auto-answer on incoming calls, Separate central station voice speed dial number, Central Station monitoring capability, Advanced call progress detection, Touch tone or pulse dialing, Remotely programmable, Non-volatile memory, Phone line powered
- Color - Red
- Depth - 2.1"
- Height - 9.9"
- Material - Steel
- Width - 6.9"
- Applications - Elevators, Parking ramps, Pools, ATM machines, Area of refuge locations, Lobbies, Entryways, Campus emergency stations, Roadside emergency stations, Stadiums, Convention centers
- Product Height (in.) - 3
- Product Depth (in.) - 12
- Product Width (in.) - 7.5
- pdf documents - MSDS - cb63f8f1-83d3-43f1-9fe9-113d33fb145a.pdf