Viking Electronics VK-K-1700-3 SS Handsfree Phone W/ Key Pad
Usually leaves our warehouse the same business day.
The Viking K-1700-3 provides a tough and attractive handsfree phone for apartment and residential door entry or applications requiring a vandal resistant speaker phone. When the "Call" button is pressed, the K-1700-3 returns dial tone and the keypad may then be used to dial any number. If no Touch Tone is entered within 8 seconds, CPC is detected, a busy signal is detected, or the programmable maximum call time has elapsed, the K- 1700-3 will automatically disconnect.Alternatively, the K-1700-3 may be disconnected by pressing the "Call" button again. The K-1700-3 comes complete with a standard, flush mount, rough-in box.
Also known as
- Viking K-1700-3 Vandal Resistant Handsfree Speakerphone
- Viking Phone Accessories Hands-Free Phone with Key Pad - Stainless Steel VK-K-17
- Viking Electronics K-1700-3 Handsfree Speaker Phone with Keypad
- Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP)
- Yellow "in use" LED
- Volume adjustments for microphone and speaker
- Selectable auto-answer feature
- Selectable push button disconnect
- Zinc plated steel rough-in box with (2) 3/4" conduit knockouts
- Optional VE-6x7 Surface Mount Box available
- Selectable maximum call time
- Selectable VOX switching speed
- Viking K-1700-3 Handsfree Speakerphone.
- 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Faceplate which comes with complete with a standard flush mount rough-in box.
- Tough Durable and Vandal Resistant.
- Phone Line Powered.
- Optional EWP (Ehanced Weather Protection).
- Yellow in-use light.
- Zinc plated steel rough-in box.
- Optional VE-6x7 surface mount box.
- Made in the USA.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- x 6.5â x 2.6â.
- Vandal resistant features: 14 gauge, louvered, stainless steel faceplate
- Speaker volume: approximately 70 dB maximum at 1 meter
- CPC disconnect time: 300 ms minimum
|Applications||Automated teller (ATM's) phone|
|Vandal Resistant Features||14 gauge, louvered, stainless steel faceplate with stainless steel speaker/mic screen, heavy duty metal keypad and "Call" button|
|Advanced call progress detection||disconnects on busy signal, return to dial tone, CPC reorder tone, maximum call time out and selectable silence time out|
|Power||Telephone line powered 20V DC/20mA minimum|
|Dimensions Box||4.5Ã¢Â€Â x 5.5Ã¢Â€Â x 2.5|
|Environmental||-26Ã‚Â°C to 54Ã‚Â°C (-15Ã‚Â°F to 130Ã‚Â°F) with 5% to 95% non- condensing humidity|
|Speaker Volume||Approximately 70 db maximum @1m|
|Connections||Standard - (1) two-position terminal block EWP - Gel-filled tip and ring connectors|
|CPC Disconnect Time||300ms minimum|
|Product Height (in.)||4.5|
|Product Depth (in.)||7.5|
|Product Width (in.)||7.5|
|pdf documents - MSDS||d29836a8-9868-40f5-a9e6-ffb3f86f8446.pdf|