Viking Hands-Free Phone with Key Pad - Stainless Steel
Usually leaves our warehouse the same business day.
The Viking K-1700-3EWP Handsfree Entry Phones with Built-In Keypad & Enhanced Weather Protection (Stainless Steel) provides a tough and attractive handsfree phone for apartment and residential door entry or applications requiring a vandal resistant speaker phone. When the "Call" button is pressed, the K-1700-3EWP returns dial tone. The keypad may then be used to dial any number. If no Touch Tone is entered within 8 seconds, CPC is detected, a busy signal is detected, or the programmable maximum call time has elapsed, the K-1700-3EWP will automatically disconnect. Alternatively, the K-1700-3EWP may be disconnected by pressing the "Call" button again. It feature rubber gaskets and boots, closed cell foam gasketing, hand soldered silicon sealed connections, anti-corrosive gel filled butt connectors, as well as urethane encapsulated circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim POTS and DIP switches.
Also known as
- VIKING K-1700-3EWP SS Handsfree Phone W/ Key Pad
- Viking Electronics SS Handsfree Phone W/ Key Pad (VK-K-1700-3EWP)
- Viking K-1700-3EWP SS Handsfree Phone with Key Pad
- Viking Phone Accessories Hands-Free Phone with Key Pad - Stainless Steel VK-K-17
- Viking Electronics K-1700-3EWP Handsfree Entry Phones with Built-In Keypad, Stai
- Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP)
- Yellow "in use" LED
- Volume adjustments for microphone and speaker
- Selectable auto-answer feature
- Selectable push button disconnect
- Zinc plated steel rough-in box with (2) 3/4" conduit knockouts
- Selectable maximum call time
- Selectable VOX switching speed
- K-1700-3-EWP conforms to NEMA requirements
- Apartment or multi-tenant office entry when used with the K-1900-3 or C-3000.
- Residential entry system when used with the C-2000.
- Courtesy and customer assistance phone.
- Automated teller (ATM's) phone.
- Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP).
- Optional VE-6x7 Surface Mount Box available.
- Made in the USA.
- Vandal resistant features: 14 gauge, louvered, stainless steel faceplate
- Speaker volume: approximately 70 dB maximum at 1 meter
- Power: telephone line powered 20 Volt DC/20mA minimum
- 1 year warranty
|Vandal Resistant Features||14 gauge, louvered, stainless steel faceplate with stainless steel speaker/mic screen, heavy duty metal keypad and "Call" button|
|Advanced call progress detection||disconnects on busy signal, return to dial tone, CPC reorder tone, maximum call time out and selectable silence time out|
|Applications||Apartment or multi-tenant office entry when used with the K-1900-3 or C-3000, Residential entry system when used with the C-2000, Courtesy and customer assistance phone, Automated teller (ATM's) phone|
|Power||Telephone line powered 20V DC/20mA minimum|
|Overall||140mm x 165mm x 66mm (5.5 x 6.5 x 2.6 ), Rough-in|
|Environment||-26Â° C to 54Â° C (-15Â° F to 130Â° F) with up to 100% condensing humidity|
|Speaker Volume||approximately 70 db maximum @1m|
|Connections||Standard - (1) two-position terminal block, EWP - Gel-filled tip and ring connectors|
|CPC Disconnect Time||300ms minimum|
|REN #||0.5 A|
|Product Height (in.)||4.5|
|Product Depth (in.)||7.5|
|Product Width (in.)||7.5|
|pdf documents - MSDS||611ca8e3-2c40-45a6-9584-447728d3c4e5.pdf|