Viking Electronics K-1900-3 Apartment or Offices Dialer for Door Entry
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The Viking K-1900-3 converts any touch tone phone into a multi-number auto dialer that will store up to 250 telephone numbers in non-volatile E2 memory. Use with Viking's K-1700-3 or K-1900-8 phones to provide vandal resistant handsfree or handset communication. When a call initiated by the K-1900-3 is answered by an apartment or business tenant, a built-in contact closure may be activated to control an electric gate or door strike. Up to 250 keyless entry codes may also be programmed, providing tenants with keyless entry. In addition, a master keyless entry code and up to five maintenance codes can be programmed. Calling activity and keyless entry use can be monitored using the log bus data output. The K-1900-3 can be programmed locally or remotely using a standard Touch Tone phone. The K-1900-3 has built-in user dialing restriction to help prevent unauthorized calls and toll fraud.
Also known as
- VIKING K-1900-3 Viking 150 Number Apartment Di
- Viking Electronics VK-K-1900-3 Viking 150 Number Apartment Di
- Viking Electronics Viking 150 Number Apartment Di
- Viking Intercoms Door-Entry Dialer VK-K-1900-3
- Compatible with Viking's vandal resistant K-1700-3, K-1900-8 or any Touch Tone phone
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Remotely or locally programmable
- Stores 250 tenant Touch Tone phone numbers and keyless entry codes
- Programmable tenant's relay activation code
- Programmable master keyless entry code and five maintenance codes
- Programmable call timer
- Multi-number dialer mode (for Kiosks, etc.)
- Ring-thru mode for calling the entry phone
- Normally open and normally closed (DPDT) relay contacts for controlling door strikes, magnetic locks, gates, etc
- Auxiliary relay input to trigger a timed relay activation for postal locks, etc
- Touch tone and pulse dialing toll restriction
- Programmable allow/restrict for 911 and 311 outside calls
- Log bus data output for logging entry events
- Multi-tenant gated communities.
- Office parks and multi-business complexes.
- Kiosks ATMs catalog sales and interactive point of sale displays.
- Reservation phones for hotels airlines car rentals etc.
- One year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Relay contact ratings: 5 Amps at 30 Volt DC/250 Volt AC
- DTMF dialing speed: 120 ms on/100ms off
|Complete apartment entry system when used with||K-1700-3 or K-1900-8 D-Series directories|
|Power||120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided|
|Dimensions||3.5 x 1.8 x 5.2|
|Environmental||0Ã‚Â° C to 32Ã‚Â° C (32Ã‚Â° F to 90Ã‚Â° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity|
|Talk Battery Output||32V DC nominal|
|Door Strike Power Output||18V DC / 200mA maximum|
|Connections||(2) RJ11 jacks 10 pin screw terminal block|
|DTMF dialing speed||120ms on/100ms off|
|Relay contact ratings||5 Amps @ 30V DC/250V AC|
|Product Height (in.)||4.5|
|Product Depth (in.)||6|
|Product Width (in.)||4.5|
|pdf documents - MSDS||64545687-98d4-4bd4-baf0-499ec6c4fc7e.pdf|